Well the last movie pass i did was solved embarrassingly fast, so ill try something thats hopefully not as easy but still feasible.
As always a quick reminder on the rules
- Max of 2 guesses per person per 24 hours
- Min of 2 Hints by host per 24 hours
- Winner will receive pack of at least 4 cigars (no dog rockets)
- Winner will host the next round in a new thread
- No Google searches - CigFed Honor Code (FYI no second rate Yahoo searches either, and yes, IMDB is the worst kind of cheating)
Hint #1- Was adapted from a Broadway play
Hint #2- In the top 100 "mystery" movies of all time.
I'm probably way out of my league here. I like a lot of 90s and early 2000s classics. Some of my all-time favorite movies are Ghostbusters, The Usual Suspects, Big Trouble in Little China, Last of the Mohicans, My Cousin Vinny, Groundhog Day, Rize, When We Were Kings...No real rhyme or reason there. Just great movies to my taste.
How about you, Ken?