Miami, Florida, June 20, 2014 – G.R. Tabacaleras Co. Cigar Factory, operated by George Rico of Gran Habano in Little Havana, announces that he will be releasing a new Barracuda Limited Edition Maduro.
Rico, a huge fan of the Pennsylvania Broadleaf, will be offering a new wrapper option to his current S.T.K. Miami Barracuda just in time for its debut at the IPCPR next month. In addition to using a delicious Maduro wrapper for the 2014 Barracuda Maduro Edition, the internal blend will be tweaked just for balance. This cigar will be made available on a limited run basis, as the Miami factory will only be manufacturing 200 boxes of each available size.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Factory: G.R. Tabacaleras Unidas
- Distributor: Santa Cruz Tobacco
- Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
- Sizes: 5 x 52, 6 1⁄2 x 54, 5 5/8 x 46
- MSRP: $7.50 - $8.50
- Release date: July 2014
- Number of Cigars Released: 200 boxes of each size