Figure ill start off with a Oliva G toro, then later in the night switch to the AKA Respect Hooah.

Views: 776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe it was just me - I guess I'll have to track down another.

I am having a stick I've always been curious about and I was able to cop a fiver for 15$ flat. ONYX reserve. It's one of the ugliest leather looking wrappers I've ever seen but its got a real good flavor not complex but consistent and a fantastic burn and draw. I'm down to the last 2 inches and it hasn't turned bitter yet.

Illusione Cruzado Domenicos today.  Nice oily wrapper that wouldn't get wet while I puffed it. The moisture just kind of beaded around the cap. Lots of smoke output. The criollo spicyness really comes through on this stick. 

A good stick, but the Epernay was better, IMHO. Could be the lack of ligero, could be something else...

Picked up a tin of CAO La Traviata Ninfas. Awesome little cigars! Lots of flavor and smoke packed into these.
Attachments:
Burning a Quetzal. Yeah, I'm partial I know :)

Prepping for CigarChat with Miami Cigar... Smoking the La Aurora 107 Maduro

Started of this morning at 4:30, when it was only 96 outside, with a La Aroma de Cuba El Jeffe and a couple of large iced Americanos.. Lunchtime and look like a Montecristo Epic Toro I won recently.

(sorry for the pic quality.. did I mention it was 4:30 in the morning and dark?)

Having a Gurkha Centurian this evening. While I got a break.
Quesada Tributo....pretty nice

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Having a CAO Brazillia. Haven't had one in a long time. It's still fantastic

Finished the night and the show with an amazing OSOK.. Thanks Edgar and Grace...

LOVE the Brazillia!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service