I thought we had a thread for this but I didn't see it... so we do now!  What are you cigar luvin fools reading?

I'm currently re-reading the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King.  I'm about 2/3 of the way through the Drawing of the Three... great series... worth a read if you like a mix between Fantasy, Sci-fi, western, horror, action... it's got it all...

Working my way through the Mitch Rapp books by Vince Flynn... love these books... tons of action, fast paced, easy reads... it's like a mix between Jack Ryan and Jason Bourne

My last "Learning" book was 1776 by David McCullough... it was an on and off book for me and it took me a long time to get through it... but I plan on re-reading it (while not reading anything else) soon...

My To Read list:

Ender's Game

The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris by David McCullough (i like the way he writes history)

John Adams by David McCullough

Dune

American Sniper

what about you guys>???

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, it was one of those books that i couldn't put down and finished it in a day and a half over this past weekend . i loved the technical info and from my understanding most all of it was spot on when it comes to real science.

FYI this one is coming to a theatre near you soon.  the thing is chock full of great actors too, can't wait to see it.

I read anything by Chuck Klostermann (Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs) or Chuck Plahaniuk (Fight Club)... apparently any Chuck.. oh, and a lot of online magazines.

European Cigar Journal ;-)

I am reading lots of theology, from the 16th century, most of it in Latin. Doubt any one here really wants me to list the books I'm reading ;)

When I finish my dissertation I hope to read for leisure, but right now it just doesn't happen. 

Currently working on The Pale King by David Foster Wallace. Multiple threads, the main character is an IRS agent.
I just finshed Another Year of the Sweet Science by Thomas Hauser. Hauser is always a good read, but I completely disagree with his review of Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Nonitto Donaire. (Rigondeaux is amazing! )
Undisputed Truth by Mike Tyson is up next.

Pat Benatar biography - Between A Heart & A Hard Place

man, i hope this is true

What me reading? Of course it's true

I need a pic of you reading that book with a cigar in your hand... i need PROOF!

I'll post soon

I had the overwhelming urge to start the Dune saga over again. It's been awhile.

Paddle Your Own Canoe by Nick Offerman.

Very funny.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service