It always seems to be slow on the weekends...so here's a weekend only contest. Super easy....just leave a comment this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. I'll pick my favorite two comments on Monday and those two get free sticks....

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Burning one for the freedom fighters... rip to the fallen, prayers for those serving, and thank you to every single one of them past, present, and future.

Wow! It is dead on Sunday evening. No one in chat for the last 4hrs. Have a smokey weekend FedHeads!

Thanks for the contest.

Everyone go vote for CigarFederation podcast and any other podcasts you want <3 http://podcastawards.com/index.php?option=index

Is it still the weekend? I just woke up?

The winners are JAY with his many posts one what the "weekend" consists of and Miguel Rocha. Congrats guys just PM me your addresses and.I'll get your packages sent out asap.
Also Fast Jimmy will get a sampler of my finest dog rockets...sent out as fast as he replied.....lmao
Well that is s fine birthday present. Thank you sir

Friend Request sent, because Cfed wants to make sure we don't talk to strangers.

Same here. Thanks for the contest!

Thanks and Congrats!

I have to admit I squealed like a little girl when I opened the box! Thanks brother! #CraftRulesEverythingAroundMe

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service