Good day 

As the title says I am traveling to Japan on Jan 23-30 and looking for anyone here that has been. Have not been much of a world traveler, have on stamp in my passport and that is Nassau in the Bahamas and that's it. Going to spend half my time in Tokyo and the other half in Kyoto, looking for good places to visit. Taking the bullet train I think from one city to the other. Things to avoid, travel tips? Come on you guys are creative. History buff, so I know I will be visiting a few shrines and temples, the shrine of the 47 Ronin is already calling me, thanks Keanu! Not a big seafood fan, but luckily there is lots of good beef to eat. Any thing I should look for to bring back? 

Second thing, I assume I will have a chance to sample some Cuban cigars which I really have no history with at all, I know the hotel we are staying at apparently has a giant humidor and looks like smoking is allowed at most of the restaraunts in the hotel. So I will be using the oppertunity to have a few. I will not be bringing any home though. #Fedsalwayswatching 

Any tips to what to buy? Most of you know my mild taste in cigars, anything mild to medium I will love. I know I may be overwhelmed looking at everything anyone want to narrow bands down for me? I know many of you are experts and proclaimed experts. 

Thanks in advanced, your friend HC

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm I'm listening 

Glad to see you are taking the trip. Personally you can't go wrong with Bolivar Royal Corona's.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service