1. Digging holes in Nicaragua requires tools found from the satchel of a Neanderthal's grave site.
2. New shit is coming out.
3. Cigar Chat is best interrupted by birthday cake and a mariachi band
4. JD + Willy + Caldwell = ALL OUT KINGS
5. If your feet swell up to the size of a football, you probably should not smoke 18 cigars a day and continue eating salty food.
6. Drinking with Shad requires intimate knowledge of your five-year plan.
7. Surgeon's rum and scotch game is only matched by his video recording and editing game
8. You can weasel your way to a free birthday tattoo
9. ATMs in Nicaragua spit out dollars instead of Cordoba
10. You can weasel your way to a bundle of Velvet Rats
I need to weasel a bundle of Velvet Rats
You are a master weasel Jared but I'm not sure that is possible LOL
Things I learned on Safari
1. You can learn a lot if you can keep a secret
2. [Redacted] is actually [redacted]
3. [Redacted] only smokes [redacted], [redacted], and [redacted]
4. [Redacted] actually comes from [redacted]
5. [Redacted] may or may not [redacted]
6. [Redacted] really doesn't like [redacted]
Oh, you are too [Redacted] funny
Exactly. You always got keep your eyes open.
Ha! Nice list An.
Im going to be there in six weeks! I can't wait. #10 has me thinking! lol
If you've got a bottle of 18 year PVW then maybe...
Did I hear Velvet Rats? I need some of those!
Just remembered one more thing... It's apparently possible to rip off your toenails enough times that they never grow back. *shudder*
Holy shit. I forgot about that. You also have to put acid on the cuticles to make sure they don't grow back.