Hey everyone, thanks for the responses on last month's SOTM!!!!!

This month, let's focus on 1502. A nice small company that I like. If you get a chance to try their Emerald Lancero, don't pass up the chance. I actually like them all, but the Emerald blew my socks off with flavor......you have been warned of it's greatness.

So if you have one of these, please light that sucker up, come back here and tell us what you thought. Please don't be hesitant if you're new, or never reviewed a cigar. At least post a picture, what vitola, and if you thought it was good or not. If you don't have it, ask around to see if someone wants to do a trade, check with your B&M or your favorite online retailers CIGARFED anyone? If ya got em' SMOKE EM and tell us about it.

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really didn't need an excuse to smoke more 1502. That Emerald Lancero sounds good I haven't seen that one around. I normally got straight for the Ruby Lancero even though they all taste great. Still waiting to try the XO and Nicaraguan. It's 1502 Time!

I've tried the Emerald, Ruby, Black Gold, and the XO.  I like them all, but the Black Gold is my favorite.  

I totally forgot to smoke any 1502 this (last) month.  I promise I'll do better in August. LOL

I smoked a Black Gold and was not impressed.  The burn and draw were not great and the flavors were quite muted, all things I've experienced with just about every 1502 I've smoked.  I'm not saying they're bad cigars, but definitely ones I can't see myself spending too much time or money on again.  

My thoughts exactly Doug, but haven't tried the XO yet and it's gotten terrific reviews and some top lists. I'm definitely interested in trying that if anyone wants smthg special in trade.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service