Little bit of a late start, but is there interest in a Secret Santa this year?  I've gotten a couple of requests for one so I figured I'd throw this up.

If we get a few sign ups by end of week, I'll organize it and send out details.

1. Donald Kozerow
  2. atllogix
  3. shadowbates
  4. Doug
  5. Jeff LaPlante
  6. Harley Holmes
  7. Stefan Lindblad
  8. Chris McCann
  9. Generally Useful Jared
  10. Janis Klavins
  11. Jeff M.
  12. Steve Christopher
  13. Fast Jimmy
  14. Steve W,
  15. Kevin Urie
  16. Tom Hoyer
  17. Max aka WSTSIDER

Views: 1776

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had to keep yours manageable last year... wanted to make sure it got through customs...

It blew my mind!! I'd hate (LOVE) to see what it would have been if I'd lived an hour south!! (In North Dakota)

Santa's sleigh is on the way!

Sent mine out today. Should be there Wed. Considering I've never shipped beer and cigars together I just hope everything makes it in one piece. I simply used stuff from Amazon shipments I had received. If someone gets a wet box, or smashed cigars I'll make it good. 

lol thanks for the disclaimer. I've always been too iffy with sending liquid with cigars. Maybe it hasn't been a lot but it's been enough for me seeing, destroyed boxes from broken beverages. I will never do it.

Santa stopped by the local USPS to ship out a package to one lucky lil guy.  ;)

Santa's work is done. Now the postal service takes over. Keep your fingers crossed! ;)

Secret Santa's Revenge left on the sleigh today! USPS said Wed. 21 for delivery. HAPPY HOLIDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Santa was on top of the schedule I'll have pics a little later today.

Well I think I know who my SecretSanta was this year based on their location. Filled with goodies (some being local) and a colorful assortment of sticks. Many thanks to Santa yo!

Nice job, Santa!

That Maine Santa loves to hit you with some local flavor.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service