We're up to day #3 in our 16 Days of Quesada Oktoberfest Giveaways!

We've got a LE Quesada Oktoberfest Stein up for grabs today!  

Answer the following question in the comments below for your chance to win!

You're sitting around with all your cigar buddies and everyone has a mug of ale in their hands... give us your best toast...

Contest closes at Midnight CST and the winner will be posted tomorrow on CigarFederation.com!

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May you live as long as you like, and have all you like as long as you live, may all our lives be as full as our steins!

my best toast! " to the road ahead! may your luck be plentiful,your income plentiful and your date beautiful! may you miss life's speed bumps and enjoy a mug of all in your quesada oktoberfest beer stein!

a good ale and a good cigar can bring perspective to most any problem...

To great friends, may your Mugs never be empty, your Cigars be fantastic and on this day May Iron Sharpen Iron!

may the beer stay cold, the cigars stay lit, the wives stay happy and not see the last cigar fed order on the credit card bill

For my fallen comrades and brothers in arms. May your stars light the way for those of us who are lost and need to return home safe and sound. And to those still fighting the battle, you are forever in my heart.

If the ocean was full of beer and I was a duck,

I'd swim to the bottom to drink it all up.

But the oceans not full of beer and I'm not a duck,

So let's smoke some cigars and get f***** up!

Thank you Chuck Norris

Not original, but it is Oktoberfest

Eins, zwei, drei, g’suffa; Zicke-Zacke-Zicke-Zacke Hoy, Hoy, Hoy!

A glass is good, and a lass is good, 
And a pipe to smoke in cold weather; 
The world is good and the people are good, 
And we’re all good fellows together.

In all this world, why I do think
There are five reasons why we drink:
Good friends,
good wine,
lest we be dry
and any other reason why.

As I look around this room I see nothing but success, happiness, and joy. We all have hot wives, young mistresses, and the very best in life. But there is just one thing I do not have. I do not have a Kaliber instead of this shitty O' Douls. Heres to ya!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service