NCAA Bracket Bomb #ballsack #BAWLSAQ From Stefan Lindblad!

Below are an unbelievably awesome assortment of cigars from Stefan, They are also part of a trade. So Stefan revealed to me that these bombs I have been receiving are from all of you Fedheads who participated in the Cigar Federation 2016 NCAA Bracket Tournament Pool. I'm very flattered and thankful to you all! I'm a bit anal retentive, so I log all my cigars in and out of the CigarGeeks database. So I noted why and from whom I received the cigar and will think of you all when I smoke through such a fine selection of cigars. If any of you (and any Fedhead) see something you want to get your hands on from my cigars please let me know so I can get them to you! Here is my virtual

humidor: http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?action=humidor&me...

Thanks again Chris McCann, Jared Grillot, Shad Bates, An Phan, Stefan Lindblad, Steve Wegner and Doug Shepherd! You guy's really made my past two weeks, they have been rough, but just yesterday I signed an offer letter and start my new job on the 26th.

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Stefan, and let me know what sticks you want.

That is a ridiculous lineup. Nicely done, Stefan. Glad things are working out, Shooter.

Thanks Sam

YIKES!

Very nice job, Stefan. Congrats on the new job, Shooter.

Thank You Chris!, and thanks for the cigars again!

That is absolutely awesome.  Some really quality smokes there.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service