As always a quick reminder on the rules
- Max of 2 guesses per person per 24 hours
- Min of 2 Hints by host per 24 hours
- Winner will receive pack of at least 4 cigars (no dog rockets)
- Winner will host the next round in a new thread
- No Google searches - CigFed Honor Code (FYI no second rate Yahoo searches either, and yes, IMDB is the worst kind of cheating)
Warning: this might be a tough one
Hint #1 - Released in the early half of the 1980's
Hint #2 - a cult classic in horror
Hint #3 - Released on only 85 screens, the same weekend as Amityville 3-D, and actually demolished Amityville 3-D in the weekend box office.
Hint #4 - Since Jeff M. guessed Friday the 13th, I'll say that it does have some similar themes to Ft13th
Hint #5 - Widely regarded as one of the most shocking twist endings for a horror movie
Hint #6 - The director has ONLY directed this film, and the 4th sequel, which was released in 2008
Hint #7 - Released in 1983
I'm gonna' say "Scanners"
Negative, good buddy.
Here is my second guess -
Clue #3 made it harder!!!
No sir! If no one gets it in a few days, I'll post an image that will help...