As always a quick reminder on the rules
- Max of 2 guesses per person per 24 hours
- Min of 2 Hints by host per 24 hours
- Winner will receive pack of at least 4 cigars (no dog rockets)
- Winner will host the next round in a new thread
- No Google searches - CigFed Honor Code (FYI no second rate Yahoo searches either, and yes, IMDB is the worst kind of cheating)
Hint#1 Released in 1990, one of the film's stars played three roles in this movie.
Hint#2 There is a brief scene featuring Robert Stack
Hint #3 The movie takes place in three locations.
Hint #4 One of the segments features a no limit shopping spree in NYC.
Hint #5 Error!!!
Hint #6 This is the first of three collaborations between the two main stars.
Hint #7 Lloyd Bridges plays the father of two of the characters portrayed in the film.
Hint #8 Abe Vigoda also has a small part in the film.
Hint #9 Prophetic line from the film: "You travel the world, you're away from home, perhaps away from your family. All you have to depend on is yourself, and your luggage"
Hint #10 The yacht in the film is named, "The Tweedledee"
Very close... you're onto something there...
I know this one. I just bought it on DVD a month or so back.
Sleepless in Seattle?
total shot in the dark
Very close! You have a major part of the answer in your answer!
Not pretty Woman.
You've Got Mail