As always a quick reminder on the rules
- Max of 2 guesses per person per 24 hours
- Min of 2 Hints by host per 24 hours
- Winner will receive pack of at least 4 cigars (no dog rockets)
- Winner will host the next round in a new thread
- No Google searches - CigFed Honor Code (FYI no second rate Yahoo searches either)
- Don't be a goon!
Hint #1: Released in 1993.
Hint #2: Has at least 4 popular "tough guys" in the cast.
Hint #3: There's a serial killer in the plot.
Not Die Hard 3, but you have the star...
Soooo many great movies in 1993...
Yes... but if you follow the thread... a HUGE hint was dropped in the last reply!!
And we have a winner! Joshua Andrew is correct! Robert Pastorelli (RIP) was the killer cop in Striking Distance, and the film also featured Tough Guys Dennis Farina, Tom Sizemore, and Brion James alongside Bruce Willis!! Also, this film has one of my all-time favorite taglines spoken in the film by John Mahoney, "Loyalty above all else; Except honor"
Joshua, PM me you address and I'll get those sticks to you, Remember, You will now host Movie Pass #57!!