As always a quick reminder on the rules
- Max of 2 guesses per person per 24 hours
- Min of 2 Hints by host per 24 hours
- Winner will receive pack of at least 4 cigars (no dog rockets)
- Winner will host the next round in a new thread
- No Google searches - CigFed Honor Code (FYI no second rate Yahoo searches either)
- Don't be a goon!
Hint #1: Released in 1993.
Hint #2: Has at least 4 popular "tough guys" in the cast.
Hint #3: There's a serial killer in the plot.
Nope, not demolition man, but Stallone did play alongside the star in this quiz in a recent "tough guy" movie, and the sequel, but not #3...
OK... Hint #4: The star of this "cop" movie, also famously played a cop in a wildly popular and successful film series that included a total of five pictures.
Hint #5: The lead part was written for ed Harris, then re-written for Robert De Niro before being given to the star... who's is listed at #25 on the Cigar Aficionado list of the top 100 cigar smokers of the century.
Heat was 95'... but one of the cast of Heat... was also cast in this film...
Hmmm Bad Lieutenant would be my only other guess right now.
Nope, Bad Lieutenant was '92!
I'll be your huckle bearer..or huckleberry!
True Lies was 94'...
Die Hard 3: Can't remember the full title, but it had Samuel L Jackson in it.