As always a quick reminder on the rules
- Max of 2 guesses per person per 24 hours
- Min of 2 Hints by host per 24 hours
- Winner will receive pack of at least 4 cigars (no dog rockets)
- Winner will host the next round in a new thread
- No Google searches - CigFed Honor Code (FYI no second rate Yahoo searches either)
- Don't be a dick
Hint #1 - Released in 1987
Hint #2 - Johnny Depp auditioned for one of the lead roles, but was not cast
Hint #3 - The director was briefly married to James Cameron
Hint #4 - Originally intended as a Western, but was changed when the writer and director realized that Westerns weren't popular at the time.
Hint #5 - At the suggestion of James Cameron, part of the cast was hired directly from 1986's Aliens
Hint #6 - The word 'vampire' is never used during the film
Hint #7 - Kathryn Bigelow's first solo director credit
Hint #8 - Starring Adrian Pasdar
Hint #8 - NOT LOST BOYS
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Damn it Bob...you beat me to it...I totally forgot about that movie...I should have known when you said Vampire!
Movie Pass #56 stewing...
FYI Hint 8 really did it for me
Clerk here is the smart one
I would have never guessed unless you mentioned the star lol
Curiously horror buffs rate it as the #1 vampire movie of all time.