As always a quick reminder on the rules
- Max of 2 guesses per person per 24 hours
- Min of 2 Hints by host per 24 hours
- Winner will receive pack of at least 4 cigars (no dog rockets)
- Winner will host the next round in a new thread
- No Google searches - CigFed Honor Code (FYI no second rate Yahoo searches either)
- No Pumpkin Eaters!
HINT #1--- Movie was released in 1988.
HINT #2--- Was the first feature film to utilize the "morphing" process effect developed by Industrial Light & Magic (ILM).
No, sir :-) nice guess though.
HINT #3--- John Cusack auditioned for one of the lead roles, but lost to Val Kilmer. Cusack considers it to be one of his biggest disappointments.
HINT #4---Val Kilmer adlibbed much of his dialogue.
Still no answer, huh? Harder movie than I thought!
HINT #5---Stars Warwick Davis
HINT #6--- Story written by George Lucas
Smashing out the hints like there was no tomorrow!
ok... i'll take it down... Willow
Way to take one for the team, Rob.
One of your favorites? ;-)
Yay! You got it! Message me your info and I'll send you some cigars.
Ok Rob..your movie pass has to be ALL IPCPR releases ;-D