Just a heads up, my wife's position at the college we work at was cut today due to budget concerns, so after her 2 weeks severance, we're down about 2/3 of our income for now. If I vanish from chat a bit, I'm not dead, just busy.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea..Jared is lucky to get one cigar per year ;-) (meaning he has 2-3 cigars).

Sorry to hear that man. That sucks. There is always a silver lining. Hard to think about that now, but it will soon come to light.

Sorry to hear that, Jared. Keep chopping!

Sorry to hear that Jared, I hope things turn around soon for you.

All the best to you and your family.  Sounds like a bright future ahead for your wife.

Hopefully after a little bit of time you will be able to look back and see this as a positive turning point. I'm sure that your wife's next job will be better than the one she just left behind. 

Sorry to hear that Jared. Hopefully it's for the best. Sometimes things happen for a reason, and in the long run things are better. Good luck, and if you need cigars let me know!

Sorry about that J...bummer...wish you guys all the luck.

Too bad the chat was cut from the site anyways...wouldn't have noticed you were missing.

Sorry to hear this Jared, but sounds like she's a smart cookie, so she will be back on her feet & in a better position in no time.....then maybe YOU can retire heh

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service