I made an account in June, but have never properly introduced myself. I am a long time CigarFed shopper, and a long time smoker. I currently work as a cigar consultant, after doing Fire & Flood Restoration for approx. 9 years. I switched careers because I love cigars and wanted to be in the industry in some form or fashion. Sorry if it sounds cliché or corny, but it was a dream of mine and I am currently living it. Retail is a hard gig at times, and would love to be a rep at some point. Tho I like the shop I work at, and am very happy.

Cigar Federation has been good to me over the years, and I have been a huge fan. I joined as I wanted in on the fun, and you can expect to see me much more often. I am looking forward to the CH Chat tonight, and will be tuning in w/ a good cigar. CYOP is a great slogan, and Huber a great guy (I have spoken with him a few times, and he has been awesome).

I have 2 step kids and a soon to be wife. I live in a condo just outside of Chicago, and am keeping it smokey, while keeping my humidors & overflow filled...

Thanks for reading!! Much Love FedHeads!!

(BTW, the Viaje FedHead was incredible, much better than the Dojo Nation cigar... sorry Dojo) ;)

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome aboard Robert.  Nice to meet you.  I'm also in Chicago

Hey Robert! Glad your finally getting active around here! Hope to see you around, great people/knowledge...lots of Chicago folks on CFed as well...

Welcome Bro!

Welcome!

Thanks brothers, I truly appreciate the warm welcome!! Glad to be here. :)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service