Hi all! New guy here! I live in Indiana and enjoy smoking cigars, hence the reason I am here. Hope to join in and make some new friends.

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome aboard Eric! There is no doubt you can get sucked in to this site, but it's worth it! What kind of cigars do you find yourself smoking these days? Or if you're like me, everything. ;)

Cigars that I have smoked that I have really enjoyed in the last couple of weeks are

Intemperance BA XXI Robusto

Recluse Draconian Toro

RP Decade Sumatra Robusto

RP 1990 Vintage Robusto

RP 1992 Vintage Churchill

Herrera Esteli Extra Robusto

Oliva Serie V Lancerco

These were not so good

Punch after dinner maduro

Natural by Drew Estate

Tatiana

Alec Bradley American Sun grown Blend- too much strength for me

RoMa Craft is legit. One of the few cigars I religiously buy is the Intemperence EC The Faith. Great Connecticut and I love the vitola. Not a big Rocky fan, but the Herrera Esteli & V Lancero are tasty.

I like the Natural. It's not a standard go to, but I find it's a pleasant and cheap infused cigar. For when I want something different. Sounds like you are not an infused kinda guy.

Welcome to CF, Eric!

Thanks Chris

Welcome, Eric. You're in the right place, sir. All this Roma Craft talk is making me want one.

Welcome Eric! You'll find a lot of great recommendations here and good people too. Off the top of my head seeing what you've enjoyed, I'd recommend trying Mombacho Tierra Volcan and if you enjoyed the Sumatra, try Crowned Heads Headley Grange. Both are good values for the price and solid medium strength with lots of flavor. Cheers!

Welcome, fellow Hoosier!
Welcome Eric. I am also lucky enough to be in Indiana. Enjoy, and pay attention if you want to learn. There's a lot of knowledge here, not from me. From the other guys
All these Hoosiers! Where is everyone at...I know Doug....and just throwing this out there, I also work at Smoker's Choice in Brownsburg, Indiana....only the biggest humidor in the state.....come and see me sometime. Mickey!
This is a great place to be with mostly great guys and a few douche bags - you know who you are!
I'll take it I'm one of the douche bags… haha

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service