Brandon from west Michigan here, 32 yo male nurse (murse) long time cigar smoker here. 

Been a fan of CigarFederation YouTube reviews and Stogie geeks show. So I thought Id join up. Big fan of Camacho cigars, also Joya de nicaragua , Punch, CAO Amazon, others.

Just started trying some more expensive boutique brands like tatuaje. New cigar lounge just opened in town so am able to study on my laptop and enjoy a smoke without stinking up apartment and making gf mad.

Really enjoy the site and reviews thanks

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not really much of a move Stefan, around the corner  on Fulton, about 2 blocks from my old favorite hangout, LaGrave. lol

I'm in Grand Rapids Brandon. I visit Tuttles every Saturday. The proprietor is one of the finest guys you are likely to meet. While I visit Grand River on occasion, the prices there are a little steep I can imagine they'll go up even more with the new digs.

Huh maybe I'll give Tuttles a try some day. I live and work downtown so its been more convenient to go to grand river 

Let me know if you want to meet up on a Saturday when they reopen. I just checked and they are not open yet.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service