Hello everyone!

My name is Cory, hailing from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Cigar Surgeon posted in a Canadian cigar forum we both frequent about this site so I'd thought I'd pop on over.

I'm a relatively new smoker, have only been seriously smoking for about a year or two now, but I've taken to the hobby pretty enthusiastically. Currently my fav sticks are the CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro. I won't get much into Cubans to save any jealousy lol.

Anyway that's it from me, look forward to some good discussion and better smokes =)

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to CigarFederation! Glad to havbe you.  John(Cigar Surgeon) is a great guy! 

As an American, I'm intrigued by Cubans - what are your favorites?

I'm a fan of Montecristo, Partagas and H.Upmann. I have a few Cohibas I can't wait to try though =)

Matt is just saying that because I bribe him with cigars...

For future notice, I take bribery with cigars as well lol.

I should really do more trades with Canadian BoTLs.  Save me shipping headaches.

I don't have a lot, but I'd be happy to trade sometime!

Welcome aboard man! @Cigar_G gets most of us worked up over the Cubans, but I myself have yet to have one. One of these days I will, and I will make sure it is an authentic and good smoke. :)

Come up to Canada sometime! I'd recommend Montreal. There's a La Casa De Habanos and a cigar lounge within a block of each other, you could buy a great stick and enjoy it a great bar.

I definitely have to one of these days. I am finally starting to do some traveling, so hopefully I can put it on the list soon. Sure will be a change from South Texas. ;)

Welcome aboard. I've always meant to give that CAO a try, one of these days I'll get around to it. It's a fine looking stick.
You won't regret it!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service