Hey, Cigar Federation! Hope everyone's day is going well. I am new to the site (for the most part) and hope to be a little bit more active!

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for joining the federation... Which brand are you with?  We've got a lot going on here so I hope you can get involved... there are some good folks here and we learn from each other... as lame as that sounds... anyway, welcome!

Haha, it's all good Robby. I'm beginning my endeavors with Kafie 1901 Cigars. I wrote the review I just posted prior to getting recruited for the job (part of the reason along with some networking skills and such). It's a long road, but I'm ready for it.

Oh nice... I got s message from Eddie SmokeyBear Martell a few weeks back about getting Gaby on CigarChat... this was back at the beginning of July, but I haven't heard anything since... I hear they're good sticks tho!  Congrats on the new endeavor!

Thanks, Robby! I'll get back in touch with Gaby about it. And they're great! Good to be representing a great brand and great cigar

Glad to have you on board, Nate.  I think you'll find this to be a pretty cool spot with some pretty cool people!  I'll have to track down some Kafie 1901s on your suggestion.

Welcome to the fold brother!

Thanks again for the warm welcomes everyone!

Welcome aboard brother!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service