Let's get a pass going! 

I know most of you are familiar with the idea of a pass, but I'll break it down real quick.  I'll start the pass with 20 sticks or so.  Folks will sign up to participate and I'll put together a pass order.  When that is all set, I'll launch to the first person on the list.  When he (or she) receives the pass, he (or she) will look at the contents and pick a few sticks to take.  It is then his (or her) job to replace those sticks with something of equal or greater value from his (or her) personal collection.  Pretty simple.

There are a few rules though.  You have to be an active CigFed member in good standing.  When you receive the pass, you must first send me a private message including pics of your proposed takes and puts.  I want to keep it fair, so I will approve everyones takes and puts before the pass moves on.  I won't be super picky, I just want to make sure that everyone involved gets a shot at some good sticks.  I do ask that you take and put an equal amount of cigars.  Example: don't take one OpusX and replace it with 5 Alec Bradley Black Markets.  Feel free to include an additional Weasel Warhead in the pass if you want.  Say you get the pass and you see that The_Nothing is getting it next and you've been meaning to send him something.  Go ahead and include a separate bag of sticks in there for him, just be sure you make it obvious that those are not part of the pass.

The goal is for folks to be able to try something new.  Hopefully the pass will have some stuff that you have never tried before or can't get in your area.

So, who wants in?  I's like to get this out on Monday and have it go to at LEAST 10 people.  As far as the quality of sticks that are included, it will be a mixed bag.  I know everyone has different sized humidors and different collections.  So it will be a mix of hig-end, boutique, HTF and mainstream stuff.  You can take as many sticks as you want, just be sure to put back an equal number of stuff that is of similar value.

If you have questions, hit me up publicly or privately.

Pass Participants:

1. RobbyRas
  2. 007MI6
  3. Smokin Logan
  4. Bill Williams 
  5. Jared Grillot
  6.  Harley Holmes
  7.  Dougie D. (D²) 
  8.  Brett Harrington
  9.  HardlyClerkin®
  10.  The Nothing
  11.  Fatkid
  12.  Fourkicksfan 

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just finished a pass on another forum would love to jump on in here if you'll take me!

Rob once you get Fatkid and Fourkicksfan we should have 12. Lets do this!

you're in!

ok, so I think we're ready to go with this! I'll compile a list of addys and get the order figured out... I'll post the order once it's finalized and have a pic up of what we're starting with... It should get launched early this week... Hopefully Monday.

I sent most of you DM's for your address. I'll pull the responses together and get this thing together tomorrow and hope to mail it out on Thursday!  Stay tuned!

Hurry! jk, Thanks for putting this together

ok... now that last's weeks 7-game homestand is behind me, I can get this thing together and sent out.  Pretty sure I have all the addresses... I'll get the Pass contents and order posted no later than Tuesday and hope to have it mailed on on Wed.

So  what is going on.. Did this start? is the order the one listed above?

Not sure. I think Rob should be sending it out shortly. Not sure what the order is.

ok... we have not started yet... I have everything compiled and ready to go... I will launch this puppy either tomorrow (Friday) or Monday... I will post the order and a pic of some of the contents before launching... RRR enterprises has had a whale of a few months, which is great for the bank account, but bad for my free time... so we I've lagged a bit on this... but we'll get it going

no big deal....can't wait to be a part of this.

Any room to still get in on this?

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service