The fourth line will be called "Jericho Hill".  It will draw inspiration from Johnny Cash's "Cocaine Blues" song.  Considering the musical and Tennessee ties from Crowned Heads, this is an appropriate name.  It will also be the first regular production cigar by the company from My Father Cigars.  It is also the company's first San Andres release.

The cigar will be launched at IPCPR. We previewed what to expect on Cigar Coop.

http://www.cigar-coop.com/2014/06/cigar-news-crowned-heads-jericho-...

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A takeoff from an existing brand/band?  Maybe.  I'm not sure how that affects the cigar, but if that bothers you more power to you.  There hasn't been a great deal of creativity in cigar packaging in years - with few exceptions.  I guess it never really bothered me though.  I don't smoke the bands anyway.

Take a look at the GAR American Puro.  Remind you of anything?  That's a dead-nuts match except for the words....

Absolutely, its Hoyo de Monterrey 

Hi bros,

It's not the cigars that bother me but this old time story that the Cubans are not what

they used to be but I'll keep on copying them anyway .Cuba seed, Cuban rollers , Cuban

style, Cuban names .Cuban this and Cuban that.But they are not what they used to be ?

That's true, They're better then what they used to be . The island can be Communist or

American, they will always have the best Tobacco in the world. As for the bands,don't go

thinking that they are new, The ones from RAMON ALLONES, Extras go back some 40 years when they were ALL like that. And for the record, so were the HOYO'S .

Guy,

In France

GUY JUST TOOK US TO GHETTO UNIVERSITY!!!!

#TRUTH 

I'm sorry but I don't understand ???????

Guy,

France

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service