Football season is approaching and I, for one, cannot wait (the Yankees' troubles this season has nothing to do with it!).  Robby and I decided to set up a Yahoo! H2H league with default rules (1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DEF) for a little Cigar Federation trash talk.

League entry will be 5 $8-12 MSRP cigars which you must send to Logan (who will be our impartial cigar warehouse) by draft day to participate (which is currently scheduled for August 29th - so you have 1 month).  We will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes which, assuming we have 12 teams, will be 35 cigars, 15 cigars and 10 cigars respectively (if we only get 8 or 10 teams, we'll deduct appropriately).

If interested, please reply to this thread and I will PM you the league details so you can sign up and I will send you Logan's address so you can send your entry fee ASAP.

If there are any questions, please let me know.  Thank you!

Currently Signed Up (FULL):

MattSRoss81
RobbyRas
HardlyClerkin
fatkid
fourkicksfan
Craig from AJF
Dougie D
Kevin G Browning
Brett Harrington
Jim Gutierrez
Victor Lucatorto
Ben Lee
Craig from CitrusWalk

The league is currently full at 12 people; however, if you are interested please still sign up if anyone withdraws or does not get their entry (5 cigars with MSRP between $8-$12) to Logan by draft time.

Views: 548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in for sure, this is actually the first year I have not been asked to join a league. Still early but need something. 

You're in!

Good place to look up MSRP? I will raid the coolidor in the next day or so

Some reviewers include it - check CigarCoop, halfwheel, here, etc.  Really its just a guideline - not a hard-fast thing we're going to go crazy checking.  Send some top quality sticks you would be happy to receive.

Ok cool, I just realized I kinda take advice from most of you folks online and add to a list. I dont realize how much shit costs until I get to the register and they say $75-$100 and  I think damn I have an expensive hobby

i'm just planning on shooting what i am planning on sending over to logan and he can tell me if i am being a cheap ass......if i am let in that is.

HAHAHA. I will also be the impartial judge of MSRP as well. 

Count me in!

You're in!

I would love to be in!

You're in!

Shit. It looks like I am going to be warehousing a bunch of cigars in the new humidor. Now the question is will I not be tempted to smoke them :)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service