Hi folks, I am trying to see what online cigar stores people use (firstly) and why (secondly) from a user experience or ease of shopping please.

Could you reply with your favourite 5-sites maybe and if any have great experience please state why.

Thanks very much

Grant

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a bit biased, but if you haven't tried us, BnB Tobacco - www.bnbtobacco.com, please give us a try. We have been around since 2009 and carry most of the top brands at some of the lowest prices on the web. We also pride ourselves in our customer service.

Also, we just launched a new "daily deals" site called Cigar Devil - www.cigardevil.com which offers great discounts on a variety of products for limited times (much like livingsocial.com or groupon.com but with cigars and tobacco products) 

It's in its early stages but we are trying to get some feedback on it, so please check it out when you get a chance and let us know what you think.

the only place i shop from is cigarplace.biz

why!! firstly because the ship internationally. secondly costumer service is very very good. finally prices are unbeatable.

be well

I have had great luck with Famous.com, NewHavanaCigarCompany, Cigarbid.

But without a doubt the best prices go to http://www.stogieboys.com/78.html

They run a bunch of great specials and promotions. Plus no tax, and free shipping.

Just my $.02

Cigarbid.com, Cigars International, & Thompson Cigar, in that order. I've spent a lot of change at Cigarbid.com, & if they carry any of your favorite smokes, you will too:-) I've actually cut my cost in half on a lot of bids!

CigarWarehouse.com is a great site for cigar accessories and usually sells cigars at a great price. Shipping is quick and painless, great humidors, cutters, everything you need in one place. 

I felt a little like a sell-out at first, but Thompson Cigar is my favorite, followed closely by Mike's Cigars. My absolute favorite though is to buy in person from a shop in Cleveland, OH called JoVann's Tobacco.

i lived in Germany for 3 years so most of my cigar shopping was online.  i found through multiple buys that BestCigarPrices is amazing.  fast shipping plus they gave me three free cigars just for being military overseas.  also, of course cigarbid.com (aka the devil site), and cigarsatyourprice.com.  all good sites to get me in trouble with the wife.

Cigar.com, CigarInternational.com and cigar bid.com are my main ones. Famous and J.R look good to.

CigarPlace.bizPodman Cigars and Cigar Stix are all great sources that I trust.

Second that. Podman Cigars is legit. Tim the owner is a great BOTL.

Cigarplace.biz Great prices and customer service.

Really? I have never heard of them. I usually don't trust sits with the .biz in their address. What makes them so great?

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service