All Discussions Tagged 'of' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Review - Warped Guardian of the Farm Apollo Seleccion de Warped

Cigar Reviewed: Warped Guardian of the Farm Apollo Seleccion de Warped Country of Origin: Nicaragua Factory: Casa Fernandez Wrapper: Nicara…

Started by An Phan

12 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Marc Lambert

SotM - June [Debonaire]

The Stogie of the Month for June is the Debonaire. I've never had one of these (and don't have any), so I'm looking to you guys to help get…

Started by Dave Nichols

17 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Charlie

SotM - May [60+ RG]

Thanks to some ideas in the chat room, we're mixing it up a little this month. It's more of a challenge month to push you to smoke somethin…

Started by Dave Nichols

30 May 19, 2015
Reply by Dave Nichols

SotM - April [Bodega Reunion]

The Stogie of the Month for April is the Reunion line by Bodega Premium Blends. The Aperitivo is the winner of the 2015 March Madness. We h…

Started by Dave Nichols

24 May 1, 2015
Reply by Dave Nichols

N'yello from Winnipeg (Canada)

Hey, I messed up and put this under someone elses response.. too damn cold to think! I'm a teacher, airbrush artist (yeah, I painted my av…

Started by Fast Jimmy

7 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Mickey irratebass

SotM - March [Candela Wrapper]

The Stogie of the Month for March is any cigar that has a candela wrapper. If you're not familiar with this wrapper, take a look at this wr…

Started by Dave Nichols

54 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by capttrips

SotM - February [AKA Nth Degree]

The Stogie of the Month for February is the AKA Nth Degree. These are available in the Cigar Federation Store and in select B&M's (I re…

Started by Dave Nichols

15 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by atllogix

SotM - January [Illusione Epernay]

The Stogie of the Month for January is the Illusione Epernay. These were included in this month's Cigar of the Month in the Cigar Federatio…

Started by Dave Nichols

31 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Charlie

SotM - December [The Collective]

The Stogie of the Month for December is The Collective, by Ezra Zion for  Cigar Federation. I figured, we'd do it this month in honor of th…

Started by Dave Nichols

27 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Charlie

Brand

Nomad's Godfadr Picks for the year (aka Now Smoking)

As I read the end of the year "best of" lists lately I got thinking how come I can't have a list? I mean, I am a cigar smoker first, cigar…

Started by Nomad Cigar Company

16 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by atllogix

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service