All Discussions Tagged 'cigars' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small Cigar smokers? (& Pipe tobacco)

Traditionally I enjoy big cigars, but lately I've been into the short quick cigars around the BBQ and after I smoke my pipe (really getting…

Started by Fast Jimmy

13 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by shadowbates

How Yas' All Really Feel'bout This?

Guillen Cigars Wheelhouse Video by Rafael Guillen. Blowing Nose Snot Over Their Tobacco Ready To Be Rolled For Customers: https://www.youtu

Started by Pops

2 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Pops

The Sky Will Not Fall

There's much consternation and gnashing of teeth concerning the FDA decision to regulate premium cigars as all other tobacco products. My s…

Started by Laser Ted

1 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Cigar Coop

(CLOSED) TRADE: My Bookers Whiskey for Your Cigars

I have a bottle of Bookers Bourbon that has been hanging around since I received it in x-mas of 2013 I believe. About a year after I receiv…

Started by Tyler Doering

5 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Tyler Doering

Jimmy's a good guy!

Getting home last night, my wife yelled at me about winning something else, and I had no idea what she was talking about. Turns out Jimmy "…

Started by Dave Nichols

6 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Shooter

Brand

Nomad's Godfadr Picks for the year (aka Now Smoking)

As I read the end of the year "best of" lists lately I got thinking how come I can't have a list? I mean, I am a cigar smoker first, cigar…

Started by Nomad Cigar Company

16 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by atllogix

Cigars International Ave Maria Cigar Holder Giveaway [Facebook][Closed]

What: Ave Maria 3 finger leather cigar case Who: Cigars International Where: Click the image below, and comment with a poem, haiku, or lime…

Started by Dave Nichols

0 Oct 16, 2014

Brand

20ct of Free AJF San Lotano Habano

Calypso Cigar Review is doing a Cigar Giveaway and  I know you guys love to weasel so go here to enter to win! Giving away a 20ct bundle of…

Started by Brandon J Luna

4 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Jay

Tatuaje Tattoo Caballero

A friend sneaked me some of these sticks a couple weeks ago. I reviewed this little $5 wonder. Here is the link to my review: http://kohnhe…

Started by Phillip Kohn

7 May 10, 2014
Reply by Charlie

Fair Product Review..?

So I had ordered a 5 pack of UC corona viva's last month from the store here. I keep getting emails reminding me to review the product in t…

Started by Dave Nichols

9 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Dave Nichols

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service