All Discussions Tagged 'cigar' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What You Can Do With Your Nubs

Started by Pops

6 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Pops

How To Craft An Effen Wizard Cigar

Click on photos for full view.                                         HOW TO CRAFT AN EFFEN WIZARD CIGAR Do the four steps as shown in…

Started by Pops

1 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Sam C.

TORANO NOVENTA LATIN TORPEDO 90TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION CIGAR

TORANO NOVENTA LATIN TORPEDO 90TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION CIGAR The Torano family are tobacco growers and producers of some of the finest…

Started by Pops

0 Aug 1, 2016

GRAN HABANO WITH ZIPPO MOD TWIN TORCH PLUS v2.0 & COLIBRI PREMIUM BUTANE

Gran Habano V.I.P. SuperpremiumSmith & Forge Brew Cigfed being online/  (B)ulletin (B)oard (S)ystem, vibrations reaching worldwide:Man…

Started by Pops

0 Jul 27, 2016

How Yas' All Really Feel'bout This?

Guillen Cigars Wheelhouse Video by Rafael Guillen. Blowing Nose Snot Over Their Tobacco Ready To Be Rolled For Customers: https://www.youtu

Started by Pops

2 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Pops

The Sky Will Not Fall

There's much consternation and gnashing of teeth concerning the FDA decision to regulate premium cigars as all other tobacco products. My s…

Started by Laser Ted

1 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Cigar Coop

Things I Learned on Cigar Safari

1. Digging holes in Nicaragua requires tools found from the satchel of a Neanderthal's grave site. 2. New shit is coming out. 3. Cigar Ch…

Started by An Phan

24 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

What is your totality of the cigar experience?

In this youtube video, José Blanco speaks of the six qualities to be cultivated in a cigar; flavor, strength, aroma, complexity, balance an…

Started by Laser Ted

10 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Erik Johnsen

Rocky Mountain Cigar Fest Contest!

Hello all! We are new to Cigar Fed, but not new to cigars or the internet. We are Tapped That Ash (www.tappedthatash.com), and we have bee…

Started by Tapped That Ash

7 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Charlie

Awesome Cigar T-Shirts

I was fumbling around on Instagram yesterday, when I found a cool looking shirt. Eventually, I figured out that these were designed by our…

Started by Dave Nichols

18 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Janis Klavins

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service