All Discussions Tagged 'Giveaway' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brand

MBombay Cigars Giveaway

Hello Cigar Federation, You all have heard it a lot. Now it's time to get it : FREE MBombay cigars will be giving away 3 cigar sampler pack…

Started by Mel Shah

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

Brand

On the Block: Esteli Lot 1386

Well, all good things come to an end. Today is the LAST giveaway for the Nine Days of Nomad. Up today...a box of Esteli Lot 1386...with a v…

Started by Nomad Cigar Company

2 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Brand

I would walk a mile in THESE shoes...

We are nearing the end of the Nine Days of Nomad giveaway...but going out with style... A pair of Custom Nomad Converse shoes (in your size…

1 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Charlie

Brand

Nine Days of Nomad

This has been an amazing year for Nomad Cigars. I am overwhelmed and appreciative of all the accolades and support we have received. Ever…

15 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by atllogix

Cigar Inspector and LCDH Knokke Giveaway

LCDH Knokke and Cigar Inspector have teamed up to do a giveaway. This started as an email subscriber only contest but we can invite our…

Started by Tyler

5 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Charlie

Anniversary Giveaway

So everyone I know who is a cigar smoker has a "Special Occasion" Cigar.  These cigars might be aged for long periods of time, mean somethi…

Started by Craig of @CitrusWalkCC

24 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Brand

Giving Away the House Winner!

OK... so we made you guys wait long enough... First off I would like to thank the House of Emilio for putting on this contest and giving u…

Started by RobbyRas

33 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Max AKA WSTSIDER

Mod

Felix Assouline Super Bowl Contest #2 [CLOSED]

Hopefully you all got into our Super Bowl Box Pool with a prize of 300+ cigars, but in the spirit of the Big Game and with our very generou…

Started by Matt Ross

11 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Dave Nichols

Mod

Felix Assouline Super Bowl Contest #1 [CLOSED]

Hopefully you all got into our Super Bowl Box Pool with a prize of 300+ cigars, but in the spirit of the Big Game and with our very generou…

Started by Matt Ross

39 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Matt Ross

Brand

AKA Cigars Hero contest [CLOSED]

Owner of AKA Cigars, Jay Lundy, is one of the newest members of the Federation!  And to jumpstart his Federation membership, we decided to…

Started by RobbyRas

41 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2020   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service