All Discussions Tagged 'Crowned Heads' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz

Picked up a few of these and I've been waiting very impatiently to let them recover from their long journey from Tennessee to Seattle. Toni…

Started by Stefan Lindblad

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Docwill

Brand

Crowned Heads CigarFederation Buckingham

About to fire up one of my last samples... i'll keep you guys posted as I progress through... not a full review, but my impressions... this…

Started by RobbyRas

6 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Ky70

Crowned Heads Exclusives

For good reason the Buckingham was the buzz among fedheads this past week. Well, I was finally able to get my hands on some other Crowned H…

8 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Brand

Tennessee Waltz from Crowned Heads

Just about to fire this one up... tracked a few down for review... will have that posted the week after Thanksgiving...

Started by RobbyRas

3 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Stefan Lindblad

A Little Bomb from Jon Huber & Crowned Heads

So, some of you know that I had trouble with an online retailer, from whom I had ordered some Crowned Heads Jericho Hill. I took the troubl…

8 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by 007MI6

SPECIAL SMOKES FROM STEFAN

Stefan passed along this special package of awesomeness when we met yesterday. I really appreciate the opportunity to smoke these fine ciga…

Started by Docwill

11 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

Jericho Hill OBS

Since they started to arrive at my local stores, I have become a Jericho Hill fiend. I absolutely love this cigar. I've had 2 each of the 4…

17 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by 302JH (ManAngel #2)

The Crowned Heads Las Calaveras EL 2014 652

I've smoked several of these since they were released, but none in the last few weeks. This one has been resting in my humidor since at lea…

5 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Jay

Headley Grange Drumstick

A couple of weeks ago I received a box of the Crowned Heads Headley Grange Snaredrum, which is a store exclusive for Federal Cigar in NH. B…

4 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras

Just ordered two 6 packs of the CH Las Calaveras from Emerson's -- the 5x50 robusto and 6x52 toro. I was told they will ship by 5/23. If an…

6 May 21, 2014
Reply by Stefan Lindblad

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service