All Discussions Tagged 'Contest' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mod

Win 100 Cigars

Our old friend Scott Wilson is running a giveaway for the month on Daily Cigar Deals. Old school style rafflecopter event - go sign up.  I…

Started by Matt Ross

0 Jul 23

Brand

MBombay Cigars Giveaway

Hello Cigar Federation, You all have heard it a lot. Now it's time to get it : FREE MBombay cigars will be giving away 3 cigar sampler pack…

Started by Mel Shah

2 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

Mod

[Contest] Bomb a FedHead

Since I know the FedHeads are a group that prides itself on being the best Weasels in the Business(!), I know how much we all enjoy receivi…

Started by Matt Ross

75 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Matt Ross

Nomad Impromptu Contest

Fred sent out the email today and is holding an impromptu contest.  Tweet or email him back an addition to his "rider" list (see below).…

Started by Tyler

0 Apr 22, 2014

Win A Custom Draw Tool From Hwiebe Pipes

My buddy Hekthor is holding an Instagram contest.  He is an extremely talented pipe carver who also makes cigar accessories and now is your…

Started by Tyler

0 Mar 8, 2014

Mod

Cigar Federation Super Bowl Box Pool

I've discussed this with a few of you and decided it was a solid enough idea to organize. If you don't know what a Super Bowl Box Pool is,…

Started by Matt Ross

173 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Fatkid

Mod

Felix Assouline Super Bowl Contest #2 [CLOSED]

Hopefully you all got into our Super Bowl Box Pool with a prize of 300+ cigars, but in the spirit of the Big Game and with our very generou…

Started by Matt Ross

11 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Dave Nichols

Mod

Felix Assouline Super Bowl Contest #1 [CLOSED]

Hopefully you all got into our Super Bowl Box Pool with a prize of 300+ cigars, but in the spirit of the Big Game and with our very generou…

Started by Matt Ross

39 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Matt Ross

Mod

Win a 4-Count Sampler from Felix Assouline Cigars

Felix Assouline Cigars is proud to introduce four new premium cigar brands. Made in their factory in Esteli, Nicaragua, the Capital of Toba…

Started by Matt Ross

1 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Matt Ross

CigarCraig’s 12 Spectacular Days of Cigar Giveaways 2013 Day 1: Gurkha Cigars

CigarCraig’s 12 Spectacular Days of Cigar Giveaways 2013 Day 1: Gurkha Cigars http://www.cigarcraig.com/?p=6440

Started by Craig Vanderslice

1 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Dave Nichols

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service