Jason Raybuck's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

MFCEO

"CAO does a lot of Brazil tobacco. They just had an event here with Rick and I picked…"

Jason Raybuck replied yesterday to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

29 10 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"One of the local shops have those now. Pretty much the only thing I buy when I stop…"

Jason Raybuck replied yesterday to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

29 10 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"I've been getting them everywhere. Ordered two boxes of El Guapo Luchador from JR fo…"

29 10 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"Whatever I get on sale. Smoking a ton of 60% off Leccia Luchadors."

29 10 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"Seems the new releases are just now starting to slowly come to press and I've only h…"

Jason Raybuck replied on Saturday to New release you are most excited about releasing at IPCPR?

8 on Sunday
Reply by michael harvey

"Fred hooked me up last week with a Martial Law and Therapy Conn. both were tasty smo…"

Jason Raybuck replied Jun 13 to June Stogie of the Month: Nomad Cigar Co.

13 Jun 19
Reply by Jeff M.

"That sell might be boxes only . Don't think I'll be buying a whole box if that's the…"

Jason Raybuck replied Jun 8 to June Stogie of the Month: Nomad Cigar Co.

13 Jun 19
Reply by Jeff M.

"Saturday the Leaf is having 25% off Nomad while Fred and the cigar crawl are in ."

Jason Raybuck replied Jun 8 to June Stogie of the Month: Nomad Cigar Co.

13 Jun 19
Reply by Jeff M.

"I'll check out the Leaf tomorrow see what they got. Was going to go pick up a few No…"

Jason Raybuck replied Jun 7 to June Stogie of the Month: Nomad Cigar Co.

13 Jun 19
Reply by Jeff M.

"Nice. A SotM that is available around here. I'll be down at the Leaf smoking a Nomad…"

Jason Raybuck replied Jun 1 to June Stogie of the Month: Nomad Cigar Co.

13 Jun 19
Reply by Jeff M.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service