Stefan Lindblad's Discussions (1,249)

Discussions Replied To (1099) Replies Latest Activity

MFCEO

"Great question. Since I started smoking some 20+ years ago I'd have to answer this q…"

Stefan Lindblad replied Jun 29 to What is the worst cigar you have smoked, ever?

29 Jul 9
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

MFCEO

"me too. I only have two left. "

Stefan Lindblad replied Jun 28 to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

41 Jul 21
Reply by Shooter

MFCEO

"have you tried this particular size of the ultra? it's the best in the line. The oth…"

Stefan Lindblad replied Jun 28 to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

41 Jul 21
Reply by Shooter

MFCEO

"Smoked 2 on one day last week. I almost never smoke 2 of the same stick in one day"

Stefan Lindblad replied Jun 26 to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

41 Jul 21
Reply by Shooter

MFCEO

"Illusione ultra op no. 3, the short robusto. I'd rage on the bishop's blend, but lim…"

Stefan Lindblad replied Jun 26 to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

41 Jul 21
Reply by Shooter

MFCEO

"Waiting to see if my cigar idol, Dion, puts out any new product this year. Otherwise…"

Stefan Lindblad replied Jun 23 to New release you are most excited about releasing at IPCPR?

12 Jul 5
Reply by BBurnette

"Hit me up brother. Let me know what you need."

Stefan Lindblad replied Jun 23 to ISO: A Mule (Not a Mule Kick)

2 Jun 23
Reply by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

"Ha! I make life difficult for everybody!"

Stefan Lindblad replied May 15 to Will Trade for Sours!!

9 Jul 20
Reply by Marty Messina

"Congrats on the jobs, house, etc. Sorry you had to endure the loss of your dog, but…"

Stefan Lindblad replied Feb 26 to Update Time (TL;DR)

13 Mar 1
Reply by Sam C.

"I'm on, too: drsrevlindblad"

Stefan Lindblad replied Feb 8 to Any Members on UNTAPPD?

25 Apr 3
Reply by Sam C.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service