Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)'s Discussions (1,930)

Discussions Replied To (1618) Replies Latest Activity

MFCEO

"Speaking of Husky, have been raging on a ton of Blonde Bombshells."

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied 6 hours ago to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

29 5 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"I never had a LUJ, are they worth it?"

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied 6 hours ago to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

29 5 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"Always a good choice. I plan on weaseling a ton of them off Saka in two weeks."

29 5 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"No time like the present."

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied 23 hours ago to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

29 5 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"IPCPR get ready."

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied 23 hours ago to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

29 5 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"Agreed. My jam is the Avarice."

29 5 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"You need to buy about 1,000 won't be around much longer."

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied yesterday to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

29 5 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"I can't get down on the Ultra"

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied yesterday to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

29 5 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"I liked that cigar. Assuming you are getting them from CI? I think that was the best…"

29 5 hours ago
Reply by An Phan

MFCEO

"I haven't heard about anything he is doing. My guess would be he doesn't release any…"

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied on Saturday to New release you are most excited about releasing at IPCPR?

8 on Sunday
Reply by michael harvey

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service