Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)'s Discussions (1,939)

Discussions Replied To (1625) Replies Latest Activity

MFCEO

"You must use the hashtag #shamelessplug when talking about your company. New rule."

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied Jun 30 to New release you are most excited about releasing at IPCPR?

12 Jul 5
Reply by BBurnette

MFCEO

"Well I will take your kind words on the Misterioso Maduro."

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied Jun 29 to What is the worst cigar you have smoked, ever?

29 Jul 9
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

MFCEO

"Wasn't expecting to hear this. Most people, liked this cigar, at least I thought."

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied Jun 29 to What is the worst cigar you have smoked, ever?

29 Jul 9

MFCEO

"I love the description. The Bull, eh? I think Cigar Aficionado would disagree with y…"

29 Jul 9

MFCEO

"Hahahahha. It wasn't my favorite but lots of people have told me it was their favori…"

29 Jul 9

MFCEO

"I wish I had a video of your cigar hitting another car :)"

29 Jul 9

MFCEO

"Hahahha. I remember getting suicides after Little League games. They were legit."

29 Jul 9

MFCEO

"Speaking of Husky, have been raging on a ton of Blonde Bombshells."

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied Jun 27 to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

41 Jul 21
Reply by Shooter

MFCEO

"I never had a LUJ, are they worth it?"

Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) replied Jun 27 to What cigar are you smoking a ton of right now?

41 Jul 21
Reply by Shooter

MFCEO

"Always a good choice. I plan on weaseling a ton of them off Saka in two weeks."

41 Jul 21
Reply by Shooter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service