Forum Discussions (3,347)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To the Medium Strength Cigar Smoker - Do you feel like you are still using training wheels?

We are traveling this week, visiting some cigar stores in the Tidewater area of Virginia while we take a week off. We went to a local Herf…

Started by Ron Barker in Anything and Everything Cigars

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by The Cigarmy (Kip)

Christmas smokes

Hi all, I'm just curious what do you plan to smoke this Christmas? I'm thinking of Montecristo White Churchill. 

Started by Aaron Lee - BnB Tobacco in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Dec 13, 2011

Hello all Love the site!

Hello Federales, I was introduced to the world of cigars in July 2011 by a golfing buddy who gave me a ticket to the Light up Charlotte ev…

Started by Bill Powell in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

2 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Cigar Federation

Favorite Brews?

So what is everyones favortie brew? I think on a normal day I'll ususally stick with ZiggenBach, then if its a special occasion I like to s…

Started by W. Ryan Martin in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

4 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Bill Powell

hey!

I'm Eric...the CIGARtist....I live in central NYS. I am an addictions counselor at an inpatient rehab. I am a painter and a cigar lover. Ha…

Started by Eric Whitfield in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

8 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rice

Greetings from CigarCraig

Here's my introduction:  I'm Craig Vanderslice and I live in SE PA.  I joined the online cigar community in 1996, before there were a lot o…

Started by Craig Vanderslice in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

3 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rice

New guy- northeast cigar broker

Hey Ladies and Gents, my names Brett and Im a broker for a few boutique brands here in the northeast.   262 cigars Rodrigo Cigars Emilio Ci…

Started by B_Bowersox in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

2 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rice

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. I am a fairly new cigar smoker but have really been enjoying it. Got my first humidor and am enj…

Started by Terry M in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

3 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rice

Want to find out more about traffic to this site to see if it makes sense for us?

Cannot find any 'contact us' info to ask- so sorry for the post.

Started by Aaron Lee - BnB Tobacco in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Dec 12, 2011

Retailer

On Sale Fridays At The "Cigar of The Week"

Friday's Cigar Sales at Smokers' Castle VENTURA, CA—Every Friday at the "Cigar of the Week" event—5:00 to 8:00 P.M. Buy any three cigars,…

Started by Smokers' Castle in Cigar Classifieds

1 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Smokers' Castle

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service