Forum Discussions (3,341)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New guy- northeast cigar broker

Hey Ladies and Gents, my names Brett and Im a broker for a few boutique brands here in the northeast.   262 cigars Rodrigo Cigars Emilio Ci…

Started by B_Bowersox in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

2 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rice

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. I am a fairly new cigar smoker but have really been enjoying it. Got my first humidor and am enj…

Started by Terry M in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

3 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rice

Want to find out more about traffic to this site to see if it makes sense for us?

Cannot find any 'contact us' info to ask- so sorry for the post.

Started by Aaron Lee - BnB Tobacco in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Dec 12, 2011

Retailer

On Sale Fridays At The "Cigar of The Week"

Friday's Cigar Sales at Smokers' Castle VENTURA, CA—Every Friday at the "Cigar of the Week" event—5:00 to 8:00 P.M. Buy any three cigars,…

Started by Smokers' Castle in Cigar Classifieds

1 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Smokers' Castle

Woohoo!!!!

We're going back to the Dominican Republic!  A couple of us from the Cigarmy went down to the DR back in February for the Fuente/Newman fam…

Started by The Cigarmy (Kip) in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 7, 2011

My Uzi Weighs a Ton

Just wanted to ask what everyone thought about the my uzi weighs a ton by drew estate? I got the oppurtunity to smoke the 7 inch last night…

Started by W. Ryan Martin in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

8 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Berry

this is takin waaay too long

Jus thought I'd share my misery, I'm sitting in Linux 2 class bored cuz we're doing installs and I'm jonesin for my morning smoke!!!#withdr…

Started by Daniel Berry in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 7, 2011

Cigar Giveaway

Hey guys...I'm putting this in the forum because didn't know where I should post this (it's not really a blog post per se, although it is t…

Started by The Cigarmy (Kip) in Anything and Everything Cigars

7 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rice

Reposado 96

Cigar:Reposado '96 Size :7"x58 Salomon Connecticut Wrapper: Connecticut Filler : Nicaragua Cuban Seed Drink: Water Cutter: Guillotine Light…

Started by Jeff Rice in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 3, 2011

Arganese Corona Maduro

Appearance/Presentation: Wrapper had a nice chocolate maduro color to it. Nice triple cap, a few veins. Has a very kool vintage looking ban…

Started by Jeff Rice in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 3, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service