Forum Discussions (3,312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Retailer

BuenaVista Cigars—Review by David 'Doc' Diaz

BuenaVista Cigars available at Smokers' Castle, Ventura, CA. Review by~David 'Doc' Diaz Submitted by Bob Gregorchuk, Smokers' Castle DESCR…

Started by Smokers' Castle in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Nov 9, 2011

Gonna be a good day...

So, I have the day off, the smoker's been going for a few hours now & has settled in to temp nicely. I have about 10 or so people comin…

Started by The Cigarmy (Kip) in Anything and Everything Cigars

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by W. Ryan Martin

New member --> Cigar Snapshot Podcast

Hey all - Some of you are familiar to me, and some are not.  I am not new to cigars or internet-based cigar forums (Like CigarCraig, I was…

Started by Bill Berris in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 8, 2011

Mornin' smoke

Well, it's friggin' cold this morning here in Central FL (58 degrees).  But, I'm working from home today so that means one thing - there'll…

Started by The Cigarmy (Kip) in Anything and Everything Cigars

3 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by The Cigarmy (Kip)

Thank you fellas!

Hey cigar fed, thanks for the banner fellas! Looks shaaahp (as we say in new england)

Started by BOTSryan in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 8, 2011

Hi from Mass

Hi, new guy from Mass. been smoking cigars and pipes again since 2007. Currently my favorite is New Kristoff Kristania but sure this will c…

Started by Bruce Frazer in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 6, 2011

CIGAR art

Hey! Been getting some great response to my art - Thanks! I have digital poster prints of my cigar themed paintings available. It's an extr…

Started by Eric Whitfield in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 6, 2011

Hi from Wales!

Hey all,   Just a quick introduction, I'm a Cigar smoker from Cardiff, across the pond in the UK. I'm mainly a Cuban Cigar smoker but dabbl…

Started by Stephen Griffiths in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 6, 2011

T-Shirts

Thanks for the interest guys! Here are some goods... All shirts are hand painted to order. $20 through XL, $25 for larger. Notice the smoke…

Started by Eric Whitfield in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Nov 5, 2011

Merchandise photos

I'm curious to see actual photos of the beanies and hoodies. They look awesome but I really want to see how the designs translate onto the…

Started by BOTSryan in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Cigar Federation

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service