Forum Discussions (3,337)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Woohoo!!!!

We're going back to the Dominican Republic!  A couple of us from the Cigarmy went down to the DR back in February for the Fuente/Newman fam…

Started by The Cigarmy (Kip) in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 7, 2011

My Uzi Weighs a Ton

Just wanted to ask what everyone thought about the my uzi weighs a ton by drew estate? I got the oppurtunity to smoke the 7 inch last night…

Started by W. Ryan Martin in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

8 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Berry

this is takin waaay too long

Jus thought I'd share my misery, I'm sitting in Linux 2 class bored cuz we're doing installs and I'm jonesin for my morning smoke!!!#withdr…

Started by Daniel Berry in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 7, 2011

Cigar Giveaway

Hey guys...I'm putting this in the forum because didn't know where I should post this (it's not really a blog post per se, although it is t…

Started by The Cigarmy (Kip) in Anything and Everything Cigars

7 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Jeff Rice

Reposado 96

Cigar:Reposado '96 Size :7"x58 Salomon Connecticut Wrapper: Connecticut Filler : Nicaragua Cuban Seed Drink: Water Cutter: Guillotine Light…

Started by Jeff Rice in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 3, 2011

Arganese Corona Maduro

Appearance/Presentation: Wrapper had a nice chocolate maduro color to it. Nice triple cap, a few veins. Has a very kool vintage looking ban…

0 Dec 3, 2011

5 Vegas Gold Review

5 Vegas Gold Review Cigar Name:5 Vegas Gold Cigar Size:Double Nickle 5.5x55 Wrapper Type: Connecticut shade Cutter: Wolf Punch Beverage: Bl…

1 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Kyle Hoover

Thanksgiving Cigars

Here's the question:  Do you have something special picked out for that post-turkey smoke?  Will you select smokes to share with family mem…

Started by Craig Vanderslice in Anything and Everything Cigars

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Elliott

Every Year We Make and Break Them.. Sooo.

Every year we make and break resolutions - honestly you shouldn't wait until December 31st to make a commitment .. However, I am going to m…

Started by Hillary Trump in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Finally a chance for my Thankgiving cigar:  my first Cuban R y J Churchill.  Very mellow and dessert like.  Fitting for the ocassion!

Started by Charles Martine in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 24, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service