Forum Discussions (3,306)

Featured Discussions

March Stogie of the Month (SotM)

March Stogie of the Month (SotM) - Joya de Nicaragua   Brand history: This brand was established in 1968 by a pair of Cuban exiles, J.F.…

Started by Jeff M. in Anything and Everything CigarsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

March Stogie of the Month (SotM)

March Stogie of the Month (SotM) - Joya de Nicaragua   Brand history: This brand was established in 1968 by a pair of Cuban exiles, J.F.…

Started by Jeff M. in Anything and Everything Cigars

19 9 hours ago
Reply by Jason Raybuck

Any Members on UNTAPPD?

Given the beer pairings and hauls, thought it might be fun to see who all is on UNTAPPD. I'm on as SamCATX. Would love to know what beers y…

Started by Sam C. in Sharing Our Pairings

23 on Friday
Reply by Chris McCann

Florida Sun Grown (FSG) feedback

What are the thoughts on FSG tobacco?  I love the idea of bringing more tobacco cultivation back to the US, but is it ready for prime time…

16 Mar 8
Reply by Jeff M.

MFCEO

A little contest

Yo FedHeads, Below enter to win a bag of Layne Coffee. Good luck weasels! Thanks, Logan https://www.laynecoffee.com/blogs/news/contest-t

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

1 Mar 8
Reply by atllogix

This is why we need to stop the FDA overreach.

When you try to imagine how asinine the anti-smoking crowd can be you never think they would take it this far.  Obviously they can and did…

4 Mar 6
Reply by MillerMan

Vintage S.O.P.

I've started to revisit the old Sharing Our Pairings episodes that I haven't heard in ages, starting at Episode 1. My how we've come a long…

Started by MillerMan in Sharing Our Pairings

9 Mar 6
Reply by MillerMan

Update Time (TL;DR)

Well folks, Most of ya'll know the lead in to this story,, so I'll skip the dramatics. (if you don't, ask....or just ignore it...whatevs)…

Started by Jay in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

13 Mar 1
Reply by Sam C.

Mod

CigFed Cigar Safari Attendees

I'll be at the Camino Real the night before, Tuesday March 14th. I'll be bringing down at least one bottle of scotch for our tradition of b…

Started by Cigar Surgeon in Anything and Everything Cigars

6 Feb 23
Reply by shadowbates

I Got 5 On It

Any of you Scandalous Deflatables want some. First one who speaks up. I got a 5er on my Falcons. #RiseUp #ATL

Started by atllogix in Contests

11 Feb 17
Reply by Sam C.

MFCEO

A contest to win some coffee

Yo FedHeads, Easy contest. Click the link below to enter to win a bag of coffee from Layne Coffee Co. Will draw the winner at the end of th…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

0 Feb 15

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service