Forum Discussions (3,312)

Featured Discussions

April Stogie of the Month (SOTM) - Foundation Cigar

Owned by Nicholas Melillo.  The company was formed in June of 2015 and introduced its first release, El Gueguense, in July 2015 at IPCPR…

Started by Jeff M. in Anything and Everything CigarsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Announcing the Drew Diplomat Rewards Program

Just getting the word out for our new in-store events, more details can be found here For now until June 30th we are upping the ante with t…

Started by An Phan in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Apr 13

What you guys make of this?

Will it be easier to buy Cuban's then Nic's sometime in the future? It could hurt chances of cigar regulations being overturned as well. ht…

Started by Kevin Urie in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

0 Apr 9

A little help remembering....

Hey All! So, it's been a very busy/difficult year at my new job as a high school AP (not complaining; I've learned a LOT), and my cfed acti…

Started by Sam C. in Cigar Classifieds

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sam C.

Cubariqueño Protocol Probable Cause 6-pack Giveaway

We did a review of the Robusto over on Developing Palates and are running a contest as part of it, so I'm mainly posting this for the conte…

Started by Aaron Loomis in Cigar Weasel Corner

2 18 hours ago
Reply by Chris McCann

April Stogie of the Month (SOTM) - Foundation Cigar

Owned by Nicholas Melillo.  The company was formed in June of 2015 and introduced its first release, El Gueguense, in July 2015 at IPCPR…

Started by Jeff M. in Anything and Everything Cigars

25 Apr 11
Reply by MillerMan

MFCEO

Special pricing for FedHeads on Layne Coffee

FedHeads, You like dark roasted coffee? Want to try some Layne Coffee? Here is your chance. Pick up a 12oz bag of Dark. Cheap. Good. for $5…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

1 Apr 2
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

MFCEO

A little contest

Yo FedHeads, Below enter to win a bag of Layne Coffee. Good luck weasels! Thanks, Logan https://www.laynecoffee.com/blogs/news/contest-t

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1) in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

1 Mar 8
Reply by atllogix

Vintage S.O.P.

I've started to revisit the old Sharing Our Pairings episodes that I haven't heard in ages, starting at Episode 1. My how we've come a long…

Started by MillerMan in Sharing Our Pairings

9 Mar 6
Reply by MillerMan

March Stogie of the Month (SotM)

March Stogie of the Month (SotM) - Joya de Nicaragua   Brand history: This brand was established in 1968 by a pair of Cuban exiles, J.F.…

Started by Jeff M. in Anything and Everything Cigars

23 Apr 10
Reply by Jeff M.

Update Time (TL;DR)

Well folks, Most of ya'll know the lead in to this story,, so I'll skip the dramatics. (if you don't, ask....or just ignore it...whatevs)…

Started by Jay in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

13 Mar 1
Reply by Sam C.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service