Forum Discussions (3,319)

Featured Discussions

May Stogie of the Month: Maya Selva Cigars

Maya Selva Cigars - website Launched in France in 1995, this brand currently consists of three brands.  Named after the founder. Distribut…

Started by Jeff M. in Anything and Everything CigarsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ventura Archetype Initiation Toro Contest

We recently did a review of the Ventura Archetype Initiation Toro and as part of that review we are doing a giveaway of a 10 pack of these…

Started by Aaron Loomis in Cigar Weasel Corner

0 yesterday

Will Trade for Sours!!

Damn Stefan turned me on to Sours and now I am hooked.  AND it is that time of the year!!  So, I have a decent selection of cigars that I w…

Started by shadowbates in Cigar Classifieds

5 on Saturday
Reply by CRA_James

Kama Sumatra Review from Katman

I'm sure a bunch of you guys saw it, but it was fun to see Katman Phil Kohn's glittering review of the Cigar Federation Kama Sumatra. If yo…

Started by Sam C. in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 May 11

Alpha Absinthe Infused Claro Giveaway

We recently did a review of the Alpha Absinthe Infused Claro and as part of that review we are doing a giveaway of two pairs of these cigar…

2 on Saturday
Reply by Steve Christopher

May Stogie of the Month: Maya Selva Cigars

Maya Selva Cigars - website Launched in France in 1995, this brand currently consists of three brands.  Named after the founder. Distribut…

Started by Jeff M. in Anything and Everything Cigars

12 yesterday
Reply by Jeff M.

Heard of this Cognac?

My cousin received this bottle... apparently distilled in the 40s and bottled in the 80s. Any help? See attachment...

Started by Fast Jimmy in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

2 Apr 27
Reply by Jeff LaPlante

Bombay Tobak Gaaja Maduro Torpedo Giveaway

We did a review of the Bombay Tobak Gaaja Maduro Torpedo over on Developing Palates and are running a contest as part of it, so I'm mainly…

3 May 3
Reply by Aaron Loomis

Announcing the Drew Diplomat Rewards Program

Just getting the word out for our new in-store events, more details can be found here For now until June 30th we are upping the ante with t…

Started by An Phan in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Apr 13

What you guys make of this?

Will it be easier to buy Cuban's then Nic's sometime in the future? It could hurt chances of cigar regulations being overturned as well. ht…

Started by Kevin Urie in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

0 Apr 9

A little help remembering....

Hey All! So, it's been a very busy/difficult year at my new job as a high school AP (not complaining; I've learned a LOT), and my cfed acti…

Started by Sam C. in Cigar Classifieds

8 Apr 11
Reply by Sam C.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service