Forum Discussions (3,363)

Featured Discussions

December 2017 SOTM: Mombacho Cigars

Stogie of the Month for December 2017: Mombacho Cigars   Website: http://www.mombachocigars.com Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/momba

Started by Jeff M. in Anything and Everything CigarsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP BILL WILLIAMS AKA LANCERO ARSONIST

first and for most i would like to apologize for not posting this sooner because i did not have access to a pc at the time but it hurts me…

Started by Max AKA WSTSIDER in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

0 Aug 29

Fantasy football

In the last I have been involved in cig fed fantasy football league. Any interest for this upcoming season?

Started by Marty Messina in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

5 Aug 17
Reply by Jason Meyers

Mod

Win 100 Cigars

Our old friend Scott Wilson is running a giveaway for the month on Daily Cigar Deals. Old school style rafflecopter event - go sign up.  I…

Started by Matt Ross in Cigar Weasel Corner

0 Jul 23

Cigar & Spirits 8th Annual West Coast Tasting Event Ticket Giveaway

For those of you that live in Southern California or for those of you that will be in the area next weekend, we are giving away a pair of V…

Started by Aaron Loomis in Cigar Weasel Corner

0 May 17

Slaughterhouse Natural Giveaway

As part of our review of the Slaughterhouse Natural today, we are doing a giveaway of a 6 pack of these cigars. Head on over to the review…

1 May 8
Reply by Aaron Loomis

Butter

Did anyone buy the new ezra zion butter? If so i would gladly trade to get a few of them. 

Started by Marty Messina in Anything and Everything Cigars

1 May 9
Reply by 007MI6

Janus Tobak Grand Opening

Many of you will remember our fellow fedhead, Shad Bates, aka shadowbates. He has recently ventured into the world of online cigar sales. H…

Started by Stefan Lindblad in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Apr 6

Bourbon question (or, “Yes, I’m still alive”)

I need bourbon advice, and I know you guys are full of it. Advice, I mean. I’m looking to keep some good bourbons on hand and am tired of b…

Started by Generally Useful Jared in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

6 Apr 5
Reply by Stefan Lindblad

FedHead Bracket Challenge! (unofficial)

I can't get enough March Madness, nor can there be enough bracket contests for me. I thought this year I could run one and see if anyone he…

Started by Jeff LaPlante in Contests

12 Apr 7
Reply by Jeff LaPlante

Ventura Case Study 05 Contest

As part of our review of the Case Study 05 today, we are doing a giveaway of a 10 pack of these cigars in the original box. Head on over to…

0 Mar 5

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service