Forum Discussions (3,363)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas smokes

Hi all, I'm just curious what do you plan to smoke this Christmas? I'm thinking of Montecristo White Churchill. 

Started by Aaron Lee - BnB Tobacco in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Dec 13, 2011

Want to find out more about traffic to this site to see if it makes sense for us?

Cannot find any 'contact us' info to ask- so sorry for the post.

Started by Aaron Lee - BnB Tobacco in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Dec 12, 2011

Woohoo!!!!

We're going back to the Dominican Republic!  A couple of us from the Cigarmy went down to the DR back in February for the Fuente/Newman fam…

Started by The Cigarmy (Kip) in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 7, 2011

this is takin waaay too long

Jus thought I'd share my misery, I'm sitting in Linux 2 class bored cuz we're doing installs and I'm jonesin for my morning smoke!!!#withdr…

Started by Daniel Berry in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 7, 2011

Reposado 96

Cigar:Reposado '96 Size :7"x58 Salomon Connecticut Wrapper: Connecticut Filler : Nicaragua Cuban Seed Drink: Water Cutter: Guillotine Light…

Started by Jeff Rice in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 3, 2011

Arganese Corona Maduro

Appearance/Presentation: Wrapper had a nice chocolate maduro color to it. Nice triple cap, a few veins. Has a very kool vintage looking ban…

Started by Jeff Rice in Anything and Everything Cigars

0 Dec 3, 2011

Every Year We Make and Break Them.. Sooo.

Every year we make and break resolutions - honestly you shouldn't wait until December 31st to make a commitment .. However, I am going to m…

Started by Hillary Trump in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Finally a chance for my Thankgiving cigar:  my first Cuban R y J Churchill.  Very mellow and dessert like.  Fitting for the ocassion!

Started by Charles Martine in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my BOTL and SOTL  enjoy your day and be safeSmoke em if ya got em

Started by Jeff Rice in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

0 Nov 24, 2011

Sunday Football and stogies

What's everyone lighting up today? I'm having a nice Zino Plat Crown Series Double Grande! Yum!!

Started by Joel Cadillac in New to Cigar Federation? Introduce yourself!

0 Nov 20, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service