Forum Discussions (3,341)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz

Picked up a few of these and I've been waiting very impatiently to let them recover from their long journey from Tennessee to Seattle. Toni…

Started by Stefan Lindblad in What are you Smoking?

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Docwill

Mod

Project Manana & J. Fuego Winnings

Received my Project Manana winnings and my J. Fuego Cigar Chat winnings on the same day! My porch will never be the same... I'm glad I was…

Started by Jason Meyers in Missile Silo

3 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Retailer

Rodrigo Cigars

I used the $20 I received from answering the survey questions and picked the Corona Project, I also received a nice bodyguard.......thanks…

Started by Mickey irratebass in Missile Silo

3 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Ky70

Redux: Undercrown Dogma

Some of you may recall that when the Undercrown was the SOTM I smoked a couple of the UC Dogma. I commented then that I felt the cigar was…

Started by Stefan Lindblad in What are you Smoking?

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Charlie

Brand

Tennessee Waltz from Crowned Heads

Just about to fire this one up... tracked a few down for review... will have that posted the week after Thanksgiving...

Started by RobbyRas in What are you Smoking?

3 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Stefan Lindblad

An offer I couldn't refuse

Last week, GodFadr Fred put up for weaseling some of his precious remaining Esteli Lot 1386 toros. And this was the result. Stoked to smok…

Started by Generally Useful Jared in Cigar Weasel Corner

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Jason Meyers

Thank You

On behalf of Paul and the Stogie Geeks team, I want to thank everyone at Cigar Federation for their support during our historic 8 hour mara…

Started by Cigar Coop in Anything and Everything Cigars

3 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Stogie Geeks

La Flor Dominicana Capitulo II

If you were a fan of LFD Chapter Ones, cigarsatyourprice has a box of 10 Capitulo II's at $72!  At $7.20 a stick I think this is a good dea…

Started by An Phan in Cigar Classifieds

3 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Peter Brown

Suday Smokes

I am starting the morning with an Illusione La Taureau. This cigar was a gift from my daughter, Adrienne. She will actually take a few puff…

Started by Docwill in What are you Smoking?

3 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Docwill

Irratebass Cannot Count!

Wow!, He sent 10 great cigars and a hat, I haven't had any of these before, I'm looking forward to trying them all, thanks Mickey. A true B…

Started by Scott Wilson in Missile Silo

3 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Mickey irratebass

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service