Forum Discussions (3,363)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cigardojo Sarsaparilla 10 Bundles Giveaway

Its a rafflecopter giveaway. Go can be accessed using cigardojo.com contest or simply click this link. The link will give me an extra entry…

Started by atllogix in Cigar Weasel Corner

3 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by atllogix

Brand

Double R Beer Fridge

is up an running in the office... Picked up one of those Black and Decker 4.5 cubic foot deals from a guy on craigslist.  Seems to be in re…

Started by RobbyRas in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

3 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Stefan Lindblad

Retailer

episode 7: revenge of the 007MI6

Jared enacted a lil Secret Santa revenge with the Christmas movie winnings. Most of these are new for me and I'm looking forward to all!

Started by The Nothing in Missile Silo

3 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

Trade-Zilla

So, Charlie and I agreed to a 5/5 trade. My end showed up today! I gotta tell ya, that warped stick has me super intrigued. 3 of these a…

Started by Jay in Missile Silo

3 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Charlie

Brand

Project Manana Winnings

I have always heard, "Better late than never!" and this prize was no exception! Thanks to all those that participated in and organized the…

Started by Miguel Rocha in Contests

3 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

#KingWeasel

I got my Azan Burgundy 5er from Logan today! I know they are still in the bag, but these things look fantastic. One may not make the man…

Started by Jay in Missile Silo

3 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Charlie

Mod

New Pipe from Morgan Pipes Blackjack Series

Picked this up from Morgan Pipes. It's part of his Blackjack series. Morgan Pipes makes some pretty high end hand made pipes. This is part…

Started by Jason Meyers in Open Forum (Non-Cigar)

3 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Jason Meyers

The Buckingham by Crowned Heads

Written by Coop I have posted my review of The Buckingham.  This was a very interesting smoke to say the least.  I found that this cigar w…

Started by Stogie Geeks in Anything and Everything Cigars

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Guy Buscema

Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz

Picked up a few of these and I've been waiting very impatiently to let them recover from their long journey from Tennessee to Seattle. Toni…

Started by Stefan Lindblad in What are you Smoking?

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Docwill

Mod

Project Manana & J. Fuego Winnings

Received my Project Manana winnings and my J. Fuego Cigar Chat winnings on the same day! My porch will never be the same... I'm glad I was…

Started by Jason Meyers in Missile Silo

3 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Mickey irratebass

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service