Sharing Our Pairings (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mod

Highest Rated Beers by State

According to untappd, below are the top rated beers by state: AK - 4.22 - Berserker Imperial Stout (Midnight Sun Brewing Co.) AL - 4.07 -…

Started by Matt Ross

9 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by 302JH (ManAngel #2)

Retailer

Time And Oak (better bourbon?)

http://www.timeandoak.com/ Anyone seen this before? Short story is that it's an hunk of oak that you put into mid-level whisk(e)y to mak…

Started by The Nothing

5 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Dave Nichols

Mod

My First Beer Bomb

So, an opportunity presented itself for me to learn more about beer and to teach someone more about cigars.  I agreed to send a supply of c…

Started by Matt Ross

10 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

Mod

100 American Craft Beers Every Beer-Lover Should Drink

Dave posted this in chat - http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2014/05/100-craft-beers-you-have-to-drink.html?a=1 - how many have you…

Started by Matt Ross

18 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Donald Kozerow

Mod

All Things Whisky

So Rob and I discovered one of the great whisky pairings when we were down in Las Vegas for the 2014 IPCPR. Glenlivet Nadurra.  It's dist…

Started by Cigar Surgeon

3 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Cigar Surgeon

Mod

Craft Beer

I've long been a scotch drinker and always figured I didn't "like" beer.  Don't get me wrong, I drank beer to get drunk, but I never went t…

Started by Matt Ross

46 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Robert Besst

Sharing our Pairings Beer Help - Because someone has to

Just a handful of things to help out my beer loving SOP hosts, a few links to reveal some knowledge: How do hops and different malts impac…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

4 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

Mod

Nearing my 500th Unique Beer

So, I know we have several craft beer fans on CigFed, and I figured I'd reach out to you for some help. I noticed today that I am nearing m…

Started by Matt Ross

5 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service