Open Forum (Non-Cigar) (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pipe recommendations

for #day8 how bout folks list their top three or top five pipe tobaccos. I'm always looking to try something new and you people are the ta…

Started by Fast Jimmy

0 Apr 8, 2015

The I love the app thread #day8

this thread is only for positive thoughts about the app. No bashing, no complaining, no pointing out its flaws....just positive reenforceme…

Started by Fatkid

6 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Doug

Deviated Septum Surgery and Cigars

I was quite sure of it and finally made it in to the doc and I was correct, septum is deviated. Its been horrible for years. I don't know h…

Started by atllogix

0 Apr 8, 2015

The I love the app thread #day8

heres today's contest.

Started by Matthew Krause

2 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

Who's all going on Cigar Safari?

Hey all! I was seeing who all was going on safari. Totally wanted to go, but no doubt next year! If there is a 2016 trip! Is there one in t…

Started by TJ

1 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

And the Winner of the Cigar Federation Cigar Safari Ticket is.....

Jim O. Congrats, my friend!!! I will email you the details within the next hour. I really appreciate all those who entered. I hope you have…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

42 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by shadowbates

Mod

Bespoke Post is my favorite thing.

I know I've posted about this before, and a few of you guys already have it, and these are just the three new boxes this month. But, 1) Eve…

Started by 007MI6

2 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by 007MI6

Retailer

Need some help ripping my DVD's

Greetings all,  I have a butt load of DVD's that I just do not have room for anymore, and I would like to rip them to my computer then tra…

Started by Mickey irratebass

12 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Retailer

TAD thread

Tobacco Acquisition Disorder can affect us all. The best way to cope is to share your recent purchase! I've been thinking of giving ropes…

Started by The Nothing

12 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

Been busy... but summer's coming

Hey all, I've been crazy busy with reporting period (I teach grade 7 English and 8th grade guitar), wife transitioning back to work after m…

Started by Fast Jimmy

1 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Mickey irratebass

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service