Open Forum (Non-Cigar) (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Met Gary Griffith today (I think??) #Day8

So I am driving back to New Jersey today from southern Delaware and stop by Cigarette City in Newark to check out the smokes.. When I walke…

Started by JasonF

10 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by atllogix

IPCPR 2015

anyone know the dates of IPCPR 2015 and how I can get a ticket?? My wife wants to do Vegas this summer and I can book it whenever I like as…

Started by Fast Jimmy

8 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Fast Jimmy

Show your Pops #Day8

As Geeks often do, some of us were geeking in chat about Pops (unfamiliar? Google 'Funko Pops' or search on Amazon). So, geeks, as I know y…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

17 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

Mod

iOS Craft Brewery App Free Today!

This is just a heads-up, I have not used this app, nor do I have anything to do with it. It just showed up in in my Free App app and I thou…

Started by 007MI6

3 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Annual So Cal BBQ Herf

When: Saturday, May 30, 2015 10:00 am -  8:00 pm(ish) Where: Norco, CA Well, its that time of the year again. I think this makes it year 4…

Started by SoCalOCMatt

0 Apr 10, 2015

Retailer

#Day8 I cut the cable cord now having regrets

So I cut the cord yesterday and now I'm not sure how I feel or if I made a mistake. I was paying $180 a month for 2 dvds, Internet, cable…

Started by Mickey irratebass

12 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Doug

Anyone drone?

i recently purchased a drone that flys via controls from this iPad or my android phone. Anyone else into this? I have an AR drone 2.0 Slick…

Started by Fast Jimmy

8 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Jason Meyers

Watched pipe dummies!

i was able to catch most of the pipe dummies episode live last night and then catch The rest today. Really dug it. I was able to get one of…

Started by TJ

0 Apr 9, 2015

I also love the app #Day8

There are many cigar related apps out there but I feel that Logan has done a great job to make it run as smooth as the website. It's the on…

Started by Timmc71

2 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by JasonF

#Day8 and creating threads in the app

Using the app is aggravating. I cannot see my test while the touch keyboard is visible. Am I alone in that case?

Started by Herfdog

3 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by JasonF

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service