Open Forum (Non-Cigar) (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shameless Plug - Need your help

FedHeads, I am speaking at SXSW for the job and I need your help. Go to the link below and vote for our panel. The panels with the most vot…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

21 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Kelon

Mod

#Day14 - Site Feedback

As part of the 15 Days of Giveaways, #Day14 involves providing feedback on the site.  We're looking for ways to improve the site, please gi…

Started by Matt Ross

21 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Retailer

Trying to make Perique

Prelude: Perique is made in St James Parish, Louisiana, with a local strain of red burley. After the tobacco has been harvested and color c…

Started by The Nothing

24 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by The Nothing

Guitar players?

Any guitar players here? I am going to purchase myself a new axe this week and before I get to the store to test drive about 12 to 20 guita…

Started by Fast Jimmy

11 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Catfishbluezz

Labor Day Princess - You can help!

My granddaughter Alana is participating in our community's annual Labor Day Princess Pageant for 3-8 yr olds, part of our over 100-yr-old L…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

3 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

On Untapped

Friend me on Untapped. JimmyRewind

Started by Fast Jimmy

8 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by RobbyRas

Retailer

ISO books for a 9yr old boy *short notice urgent*

Needing some help or links or even books if you have them. Me & the wife got the boy a Kindle HD Fire for his birthday (tomorrow) and o…

Started by Mickey irratebass

23 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Papas Fritas

Where does Steve Saka get his french fries in Estelí?  (Not as trivial a question as you may think!)

Started by William Burke

3 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

App issue

Anyone else noticing that app pictures come out sideways? (When using Choose an existing photo)OR... if I use the Take a Photo button the S…

Started by Fast Jimmy

1 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Stefan Lindblad

Mod

Fed Heads in Oregon

From Cigar Rights of America: The House Committee on Revenue in the Oregon Legislature is currently considering the removal and ultimate el…

Started by Jason Meyers

1 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Charlie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service