Open Forum (Non-Cigar) (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brand

What are you reading?

I thought we had a thread for this but I didn't see it... so we do now!  What are you cigar luvin fools reading? I'm currently re-reading…

Started by RobbyRas

39 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Joshua Andrew

What I've been up to,,, (warning: nudity)

Many of you know I double as an artist. Here is what I have been working on lately. I ended up taking first place in a body Art competition…

Started by Fast Jimmy

6 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Fast Jimmy

CigFed Merchandise Suggestion

In the spirit of Sharing our Pairings, we need some CigFed licensed bad-ass eagle drinkware: coffee mugs, pint glasses, lowball glasses, st…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

7 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

Beer Quote of the Day

Since we tend to chat about beer in, well, the chat room, I figured I'd post this here for your amusement and reflection. One caveat: the q…

Started by Stefan Lindblad

2 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Generally Useful Jared

Coffee Bomb #2 - Twin Engine Cigar Blend #1, Medium Roast

Preparation is everything in a quality product. Just remember that. I brewed this batch in my usual at-home method - in a 12 cup Rival drip…

0 Aug 31, 2015

Coffee Bomb #1 - Peerless Coffee French Roast Classic

Since I had already weaseled a nice batch of Twin Engine Coffee Cigar Batch #1, Rob decided to hit me with some of the brew he swills at ho…

2 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Shootfire

facebook group question for everyone

How many of you use Cigar Cartel or CATS on Facebook? What do you like about it? Any feedback is appreciated.

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

23 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Jason Meyers

SURGEON, a little help

Hey John, I will be flying into Calgary tomorrow for the week. Can you suggest any Cigar stores/ lounges, etc. that I should get to? I have…

Started by Fast Jimmy

5 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Cigar Surgeon

Alan Fonseca aka The Don needs our help

Hey Fed Heads, one of our founding fathers, Alan Fonseca is in a bit of a bind. His wife just got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and he is…

Started by Catfishbluezz

3 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

TECHO Side Raffle #1 - Viva Republica Humidor and Five Pack of Advanced Warfare

This is the day to donate to TECHO. http://cigarfederation.com/page/side-raffle-for-techo Read all the specifics at in the link above. Good…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

0 Aug 14, 2015

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2019   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service