Open Forum (Non-Cigar) (238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I think I messed up

This goes out to the gamers in here. If you know anything about FromSoftware games.....I just got Dark Souls 3 Souls 1: Didnt play Souls 2…

Started by Jay

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Jay

Photo posting trouble

Can't seem to get a picture to post from the app on my iPhone 6s+, every time I click the "Browse" button and choose a pic, it drops back t…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

3 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Doug

What is "Sweet Tea?"

Okay so I hear Logan talk about drinking Sweet Tea. I thought I knew what it was, I thought it was like Arnold Palmer iced tea for example.…

Started by Shooter

22 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by RobbyRas

MFCEO

The Chat is Gone... Muhahahaha

The day has come. No chat. Whatever will you do? I would suggest starting a forum thread and letting the "chat" occur there. How long will…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

40 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by atllogix

The Chat is Dead Banter Thread

Use this to let it out of your system.... All those random things that don't really justify a thread but you feel like sharing anyway...

Started by Jason Meyers

17 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by atllogix

Minor setback

Just a heads up, my wife's position at the college we work at was cut today due to budget concerns, so after her 2 weeks severance, we're d…

21 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Mickey irratebass

This one time... in the chat room...

58 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Dave Nichols

MFCEO

What is everyone doing this weekend?

My wife is in some 200 mile relay thing and I am on baby duty all weekend. What about you?

25 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Stefan Lindblad

MFCEO

Quick Question and Favor

FedHeads, Can you go to the store, http://store.cigarfederation.com/, and if you are using a desktop/laptop to view the store do you see a…

46 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Doug

Going to Maui, HI

My wife and I are going to Maui, HI for some R&R. We are staying in a condo that is generally here: 4327 Lower Honoapiilani Rd Lahaina…

Started by Jason Meyers

3 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Matt Ross

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service