Open Forum (Non-Cigar) (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mod

The 'Official' FedHead Social Media ID Table. [Updated 09/18/15]

Matt started a thread to collect Twitter handles late 2013, and based on the response, I thought it  would be neat to make a realtime table…

Started by 007MI6

18 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Doug

What is your LinkedIn

Cigars is about networking too right?  Let's get to it: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anphan

Started by An Phan

11 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by James Sheets

MFCEO

Need Favor

FedHeads, Just updated our Amazon Affiliates account. Can you click the banner below so I can confirm the tracks and referrals are being re…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

14 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Fast Jimmy

Mod

Drew Diplomat App

Did anyone sign up to participate in the Beta for this? I signed up on iOS and I'm curious to see what it's all about.

Started by Jason Meyers

5 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by atllogix

I'm still Jimmy

Hey guys, I know it looks like I haven't been around in a while, but, truth is... I have.. .I pop in and out to check Forums/ reviews, etc.…

Started by Fast Jimmy

1 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Scott Wilson

I think I messed up

This goes out to the gamers in here. If you know anything about FromSoftware games.....I just got Dark Souls 3 Souls 1: Didnt play Souls 2…

Started by Jay

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Jay

Photo posting trouble

Can't seem to get a picture to post from the app on my iPhone 6s+, every time I click the "Browse" button and choose a pic, it drops back t…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

3 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Doug

What is "Sweet Tea?"

Okay so I hear Logan talk about drinking Sweet Tea. I thought I knew what it was, I thought it was like Arnold Palmer iced tea for example.…

Started by Scott Wilson

22 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by RobbyRas

MFCEO

The Chat is Gone... Muhahahaha

The day has come. No chat. Whatever will you do? I would suggest starting a forum thread and letting the "chat" occur there. How long will…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

40 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by atllogix

Mod

The Chat is Dead Banter Thread

Use this to let it out of your system.... All those random things that don't really justify a thread but you feel like sharing anyway...

Started by Jason Meyers

17 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by atllogix

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service