Open Forum (Non-Cigar) (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Coffee Roasters Out There?

Logan's thread about coffee nerdom has me thinking. Does anyone out there in CigFed land roast their own coffee? I'm thinking of doing it.…

Started by Nick Horton

8 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Nick Horton

MFCEO

Any Coffee Nerds out there?

FedHeads, Let me know if you are a coffee nerd. Meaning you grind your own beans, try different origins, use different brew methods, etc. I…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

34 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Fast Jimmy

Bourbon? For "not a bourbon guy".

Going to be in the heart of bourbon - Louisville, KY - but I am not much of a bourbon fan. It was suggested that maybe I haven't tried the…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

7 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Sam C.

Pipe Noob

Alright, so I've tried pipe smoking once before and did so with zero knowledge of what the hell I was doing.  I'd like to pick up this idea…

Started by Doug

9 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by 007MI6

Mod

The 'Official' FedHead Social Media ID Table. [Updated 09/18/15]

Matt started a thread to collect Twitter handles late 2013, and based on the response, I thought it  would be neat to make a realtime table…

Started by 007MI6

18 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Doug

What is your LinkedIn

Cigars is about networking too right?  Let's get to it: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anphan

Started by An Phan

11 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by James Sheets

MFCEO

Need Favor

FedHeads, Just updated our Amazon Affiliates account. Can you click the banner below so I can confirm the tracks and referrals are being re…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

14 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Fast Jimmy

Drew Diplomat App

Did anyone sign up to participate in the Beta for this? I signed up on iOS and I'm curious to see what it's all about.

Started by Jason Meyers

5 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by atllogix

I'm still Jimmy

Hey guys, I know it looks like I haven't been around in a while, but, truth is... I have.. .I pop in and out to check Forums/ reviews, etc.…

Started by Fast Jimmy

1 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Shooter

I think I messed up

This goes out to the gamers in here. If you know anything about FromSoftware games.....I just got Dark Souls 3 Souls 1: Didnt play Souls 2…

Started by Jay

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Jay

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service