Open Forum (Non-Cigar) (235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Coffee Nerds out there?

FedHeads, Let me know if you are a coffee nerd. Meaning you grind your own beans, try different origins, use different brew methods, etc. I…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

34 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Fast Jimmy

Bourbon? For "not a bourbon guy".

Going to be in the heart of bourbon - Louisville, KY - but I am not much of a bourbon fan. It was suggested that maybe I haven't tried the…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

7 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Sam C.

Pipe Noob

Alright, so I've tried pipe smoking once before and did so with zero knowledge of what the hell I was doing.  I'd like to pick up this idea…

Started by Doug

9 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by 007MI6

Mod

The 'Official' FedHead Social Media ID Table. [Updated 09/18/15]

Matt started a thread to collect Twitter handles late 2013, and based on the response, I thought it  would be neat to make a realtime table…

Started by 007MI6

18 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Doug

What is your LinkedIn

Cigars is about networking too right?  Let's get to it: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anphan

Started by An Phan

11 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by James Sheets

Need Favor

FedHeads, Just updated our Amazon Affiliates account. Can you click the banner below so I can confirm the tracks and referrals are being re…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

14 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Fast Jimmy

Mod

Drew Diplomat App

Did anyone sign up to participate in the Beta for this? I signed up on iOS and I'm curious to see what it's all about.

Started by Jason Meyers

5 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by atllogix

I'm still Jimmy

Hey guys, I know it looks like I haven't been around in a while, but, truth is... I have.. .I pop in and out to check Forums/ reviews, etc.…

Started by Fast Jimmy

1 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Shooter

I think I messed up

This goes out to the gamers in here. If you know anything about FromSoftware games.....I just got Dark Souls 3 Souls 1: Didnt play Souls 2…

Started by Jay

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Jay

Photo posting trouble

Can't seem to get a picture to post from the app on my iPhone 6s+, every time I click the "Browse" button and choose a pic, it drops back t…

Started by Generally Useful Jared

3 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Doug

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

© 2018   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service