Missile Silo (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mod

Thanks, Stefan

A couple of days ago, Stefan posted about his desire to sell off some cigars.  The deals he was offering were amazing so I immediately jump…

Started by Matt Ross

9 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Stefan Lindblad

MFCEO

Trade with A Huge Nerd

I have been wanting to try the Protocol since it getting good praise and sounds right up my ally. I couldn't get my hands on any but A Huge…

Started by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

5 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

Retailer

State of Emergency declared in Portland, ORegon

Breaking News: NE PDX in national emergency after pipebomb levels Woodlawn Neighborhood. Self-proclaimed PipeDummy Logan Lawler hits me ha…

Started by The Nothing

4 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Smokin Logan (Man Angel #1)

MFCEO

Pipe Tobacco Trade with The Nothing

It blew me away. Below is a picture. Finally get to try some stuff I wanted plus The Nothing sent some of his personal blends my way. Thank…

0 Apr 24, 2015

MFCEO

Doc Blind Sided me with his Side of our Trade

Found this in my mailbox today. Savinelli Estella Canadian by Sasieni (30 years old) Pipe Tool Bowl Auger Leather PT Travel Pouch Really l…

3 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Dave Nichols

Retailer

Bomb from IG contest

@Fabiancreated had a contest for a sampler from the Procigar Fest....here is the damage.....4 of these sticks I am unfamiliar with & th…

Started by Mickey irratebass

5 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Mickey irratebass

Mod

Ask for a simple favor, and this is the response I get...

So, Stefan offered to grab me a couple Regius Exclusivo USA for me, since I can't find any. He wouldn't take my money, and instead, he anni…

Started by 007MI6

8 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Charlie

Trader Charlie

So I posted the picture earlier today, but wanted to list what Charlie sent me in our trade.  From L to R: OR Collective Warped Don Reynald…

Started by Stefan Lindblad

5 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Charlie

Jon Huber is the man!

I recently won a hat from Crowned Heads on Twitter along with a couple others (Cigar Surgeon being one.) I emailed them my info & Jon e…

Started by Texican

7 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Texican

Stefan's end of the trade!!!!

Stefan literally blew my mind on this trade! AMAZING line up of cigars, I just hope you think the same on my end!  Undercrown Dogma (Totall…

Started by Charlie

13 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Charlie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service