Missile Silo (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mod

Secret Santa Devastation

Brett Harrington's package took out the mail box, the front porch and my front door! This is waaaay above and beyond anything that I was ex…

Started by Jason Meyers

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

Incredible BOTLs - Ky70 and shadowbates

Both shadowbates and Ky70 truly tore the roof off my place. We got home from a week away to these incredible packages. They were postmarked…

Started by Sam C.

8 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

Secret Santa...Part 2

A week after my first package I received this amazing one! Thank you for your generosity! They are mostly new and I am looking forward to t…

Started by Sam C.

6 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Charlie

Secret Santa Christmas Amazement

My Secret Santa packaged from Steve Wegner arrived! I opened up the box and just stood in Christmas amazement, 20 of the greatest smokes. T…

Started by Steve Christopher

14 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Sam C.

Secret Santa BOOM!

Thank you from New Jersey. I got a major bomb of cigars beer and sway from a fedhead in jersey. Truly blown away.. I can't get the pics to…

Started by Marty Messina

5 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Tyler Doering

Thanks To My Secret Santa!!

I'm new to CigarFed and pretty new to cigars in general. I got in on the Secret Santa fun and received my package recently, not sure who se…

Started by Tyler Doering

9 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Charlie

Awesome Secret Santa!

I was away last week and when I got home, I saw my mailbox was destroyed! Santa's bomb had arrived and it was right on target! I must have…

Started by MikeW

4 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Dave Nichols

FedHead Secret Santa Bonanza!

Holy Smokes! Stefan hit me hard! Take a look at the massive selection of awesome smokes he sent me! Many I have never had and have wanted t…

Started by Scott Wilson

13 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Matt Ross

Secret Santa BOOM

Thank you, Secret Santa.  Some of these I've had, some I haven't.  They all look good to me.

Started by Donald Kozerow

6 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by RobbyRas

Secret Santa insanity!

I recieved my package from ATLLOGIX yesterday. Even though he tried to be sneaky, I figured it out. The devastation was catastrophic to say…

Started by Texican

11 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by MikeW

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cigar Federation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service